Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAMPAIGNS MANAGEMENT] WW's SERVICEs - Signatures/Bounties/Airdrops/Promotions - page 2. (Read 2630 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 22
I am Professional Bounty spreadsheet manager.I look forward to working with you. Let me know if you need a spreadsheet manager.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I've just contacted you on Telegram  Smiley
Interested into your services

I have already replied to you there.

I'm Available. You can always message me here or on Telegram https://t.me/emoneyabc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I've just contacted you on Telegram  Smiley
Interested into your services
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
CAMPAIGNS MANAGEMENT - WW's SERVICEs

I can manage or provide advice on anything that is campaign-related. I can help to set up the campaign, manage and do everything completely from scratch (threads, designs, signatures, etc).

There are many ways to advertise on Bitcointalk and I have many ideas on how to do it correctly and take the max from this traffic.

I have a lot of experience as a campaign manager, but not only, also managed and maintained quality in big teams of people on social media (guerrilla marketing), experience with cryptocurrencies, knowledge about blockchain as a whole, DEFI, NFT, Metaverse, Polkadot
BNB Chain, Solana, Avalanche and many other lading chains and projects like Ethereum or USDT of course. Also finances, trading, online gambling (poker, dice, slots, roulette), marketing, are the topics I know a lot about, which makes me a perfect candidate for this job.

Experience:

I have already managed a few kinds of different campaigns for crypto-related projects and guerrilla marketing services like: Elyqd, Masternodecoin, IronFx, Action, Investa and many more.

Price:

- The price depends on many factors and will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.

Payment:

- BTC, ETH, Paypal but we can also discuss payment in any token or cryptocurrency (if listed on exchanges).
- FIAT (USD, EURO, GBP) - Paypal, Skrill.

Please send me a PM here or using Telegram, my username: @emoneyabc (https://t.me/emoneyabc)
Pages:
Jump to: