Pages:
Author

Topic: Campaings already cutting rates - page 5. (Read 3699 times)

copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
November 04, 2015, 11:27:47 AM
posters' rights? me no see nothing about that nowhere.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
November 04, 2015, 11:25:14 AM
Sad, sad to see. Some even attempted to get away with cutting rates during an ongoing term (Coinut). Pathetic behavior. That's just a direct fraud. When the price goes up, your Bitcoins go up as well, so you can pay people what you said you would paid. No excuses.
magicaldice has also relaunched their sig campaign with USD based rates due to the constant volatility of the price right now, and its fair to assume that this price change is affecting the actual businesses that these sig campaigns advertise for.

Also notice that when the price was lower, they took a ton of days before (sightly) raising the rates. Hell, I saw raises of like 0.0012 to 0.0014 when the price was crashing from 400 to 200, now Coinut and others have gone from 0.0015 to 0.0008.
thats just business, minimize your advertising costs wherever possible. besides, a sig campaign, sure, its an incentive to post more actively, but its not something to really see as a job or constant, reliable source of income. theyre here to give people a little something extra while posting on the forum.

Don't let these fuckers fuck around with your time and money. Fight for your rights, posters.
cringe.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
November 04, 2015, 11:21:36 AM
Sad, sad to see. Some even attempted to get away with cutting rates during an ongoing term (Coinut). Pathetic behavior. That's just a direct fraud. When the price goes up, your Bitcoins go up as well, so you can pay people what you said you would paid. No excuses.

Also notice that when the price was lower, they took a ton of days before (sightly) raising the rates. Hell, I saw raises of like 0.0012 to 0.0014 when the price was crashing from 400 to 200, now Coinut and others have gone from 0.0015 to 0.0008.

Don't let these fuckers fuck around with your time and money. Fight for your rights, posters.
Pages:
Jump to: