Pages:
Author

Topic: CampBX - "2 business days" - page 2. (Read 1183 times)

copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
June 11, 2015, 04:27:19 PM
I always use Western Union - no waiting in Post Office lines!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1073
June 11, 2015, 04:19:05 PM
Did you send them postal money order or a private company money order? Because if you used USPS paper then all the "mail fraud statues" are on your side and it is sufficient to contact US Postal Inspectors to initiate investigation against them. No need to go through stupid arbitration or other customer service bullshit.

Only USPS paper has this enhancement, not Western Union, MoneyGram, or other private providers. That's why all the fraudsters encourage people to use FedEx, UPS, etc.
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
June 11, 2015, 03:59:24 PM
Will CampBX ever learn?

For literally years they've lied to customers and continue to do so.  The only reason I use them is because for amounts less than $1000 you don't have to go through any verification nonsense.

"INSTRUCTIONS: Write your full postal address in "From" field on the face of the money order. Then write following exact message in the "Notes" or "Memo" field near the bottom of the money order:
UN: xxxx EM: xxxxxxxx

Send your mail with delivery confirmation or tracking number. Please note that mail can take 3-7 business days to reach our Alpharetta office. Your account will be credited 2 business days after we receive your money order. Our office is closed on weekends and US Federal holidays.
­
Use your best handwriting - Unreadable information is the main reason for MO processing delays."

I followed their instructions exactly, as I've always done.

They got my money order last Friday, June 5.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9505500033465152000319

Today is Thursday, June 11.

It's been 4 business days.  Where the hell is my money?  

Maybe lying in business is acceptable where they're from, but here it is not.

Pages:
Jump to: