Pages:
Author

Topic: CampBX is being slow - use caution - page 2. (Read 1566 times)

copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
December 04, 2013, 03:10:29 PM
This isn't a "ripoff report" but it does give me cause for concern.

On Nov. 22 I sent CampBX a $300 Western Union money order to try them out.  I had just been stiffed by Coinbase after they sat on my money the entire week.

CampBX received the money order on a Monday and by Wednesday morning the money was available to purchase BTC.  I was very pleased that they did exactly what they said they would do.

But...

Fast forward to now.  I've sent them $2500 over the past week (5 WU money orders x 5).  The first money order was picked up Saturday.  Now it's Wednesday. 

Their website clearly states:

"Your account will be credited 2 business days after we receive your money order. "

It's already been 2 business days.  I filed a ticket but we all know how well that works - no response yet. 

I print out a small slip of paper with the "UN / EM" information and include that with the money order (and write it on the MO) so the delay shouldn't be due to confused information.

Needless to say if the price goes up tomorrow I'm not holding my breath for them to make it right by giving me the lower price from today, when they were already supposed to have processed the money order.

Every exchange in America seems to have problems with stiffing people (Coinbase) or not living up to the terms they themselves place on their website.  So tired of this.  This is a decent amount of $$ for me to spend.  I come up with the cash then these companies play games and either stiff me or sit on my money while the price keeps going up.
Pages:
Jump to: