Pages:
Author

Topic: !!!CAMPBX IS LYING ABOUT NOT DEPOSITING MY MOs VS MONEYGRAM SAYING THEY DID!!!!! - page 2. (Read 2694 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
DealMaker - you're saying he is lying, but you don't know he is lying. Unless you yourself watched him deposit the MO with his bank, then you can't know for certain he did.

There are other possibilities. It could be that the Moneygram system has incorrect information. Or it could be that someone else deposited the MO. I can tell you for a fact there have been employees working for the U.S. Postal service that have stolen items from the mail. I'm not saying that's what happened here. I'm just trying to show you how much of a one track mind you have regarding this issue. You're not even considering other possibilities. It could even be a rogue employee at CampBX messing things up so far undetected.

As an outsider I certainly don't what the actual situation is, but I do know you don't have enough factual proof to say the things you're saying. You could be absolutely right too, of course. As I said I don't know. My advice is contact Moneygram and cancel the MO as advised in the email, that way you get your money refunded and can go from there.

Jesus cut the crap, I'm not going through all this effort because I've got nothing better to do.  Moneygram people told me on the phone it was cashed to their bank account.  I'm also getting the photocopies of that sent to me from Moneygram.  Oh but wait, that's also incorrect.  Stop acting like everyone is a liar especially when I'm actually taking the effort, the time and the energy to prove everything, every single step of the way.  Give me a break and quit acting like this it's stupid.

And by the way, your stupid statement of telling them I want to cancel it is beyond dumb.  How stupid would I look to tell them to cancel it, when A) it's already been cashed B) I have to tell them to cancel it because it didn't make it to BulBul when the bank info they have on the photocopy clearly states it was deposited in his account.  Come on pull your head out of your butt.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002
DealMaker - you're saying he is lying, but you don't know he is lying. Unless you yourself watched him deposit the MO with his bank, then you can't know for certain he did.

There are other possibilities. It could be that the Moneygram system has incorrect information. Or it could be that someone else deposited the MO. I can tell you for a fact there have been employees working for the U.S. Postal service that have stolen items from the mail. I'm not saying that's what happened here. I'm just trying to show you how much of a one track mind you have regarding this issue. You're not even considering other possibilities. It could even be a rogue employee at CampBX messing things up so far undetected.

As an outsider I certainly don't what the actual situation is, but I do know you don't have enough factual proof to say the things you're saying. You could be absolutely right too, of course. As I said I don't know. My advice is contact Moneygram and cancel the MO as advised in the email, that way you get your money refunded and can go from there.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Keyur at Campbx finally got back to me today and finally changed my account to verified.

HOWEVER HE TURNED AROUND AND LIED ABOUT NOT RECEIVING MY MOs OR EVEN CASHING THEM.

THIS IS A DIRECT CONTRADICTION TO MONEYGRAM'S SYSTEM -> 800-542-3590 RCPT#R205118376276  AND ALSO RCPT#R205118376265

AM I HALLUCINATING THEM SAYING IT WAS CASHED ON AUGUST 22nd 2013???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!@?!?!?!?!?

SOMEONE CALL AND TELL ME I'M NOT HEARING THAT!!!!!!

I AM BEYOND LIVID BECAUSE NOW I HAVE TO GET YET FURTHER DOCUMENTATION FROM MONEYGRAM WHICH THEY HAVE FOR EACH MO A PHOTOCOPY OF WHO ENDORSED IT AND CASHED IT, ETC.

THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!! SSOMEBODY HIT THAT MAN OVER HIS HEAD AND TELL HIM TO STOP PLAYING THESE GAMES BEFORE HE GETS HURT!!!!!

LOOK AT THIS EMAIL AND TELL ME YOU WOULDN'T BE ABSOLUTELY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW KNOWING MONEYGRAM HAS GIVEN HIM YOUR MONEY AND HE'S WRITING THIS TO ME:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/bfyf4.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: