Pages:
Author

Topic: Can a blockchain system be destroyed? - page 7. (Read 986 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 17
June 15, 2018, 02:00:45 PM
can not, blockchain is a digital technology where until now only blockchain that can make all transactions really transparent
I am very much waiting for the implementation of blockchain across all industries and business models in the world
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
MintDice Support
June 15, 2018, 01:59:06 PM
Another possibility you can find in different online threads is a large scale DoS attack that takes down the internet and consequently all miners. With no miners, well, obviously bitcoin would be dead as no validations would be made and no new blocks would be created. Again, this is hard to truly visualize as it would mean the end of the internet as a whole.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 01:50:56 PM
If you have control over 50% of the nodes then it can be hacked. But Blockchain is not centralized. The ledger is distributed across nodes all over the world. So practically it is impossible to hack blockchain. But I've heard that a quantum computer may hack the blockchain system. I have to study it more in order to understand the quantum computing process.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
June 15, 2018, 01:48:01 PM
Destroyed how? You have to be more specific than that.

By what means, during what time period, etc. Because, eventually everything will be destroyed, including our planet, solar system, galaxy...

Nothing lasts forever. So please, explain your thoughts a little bit more.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 01:10:16 PM
Can a blockchain system be destroyed?
Pages:
Jump to: