Pages:
Author

Topic: Can a jr.member still participate in a campaign? - page 2. (Read 738 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
I just wondering if a newbie like me just joined a campaign recently or i dont know maybe im not yet involved in thier campaign. Do you think it is bad to use thier code when you see your name in the spreadsheet? And what is the meaning when your name is on a violet color ? What does it means ?

Jr. Members could possibly be part of a campaign but in what you have said, saying if newbies could also be then I don't think so. You have to rank first as a jr. Member before being part of a campaign or any thing that involves bitcoin. So it is better if you would choose to decide on having a high rank before being into any bitcoin dping so your works could possibly be counted.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Accepted into signature campaign is really hard for jr. member because there are not many campaign managers want to accept jr. member as the required rank. what i can suggest you is to fix your quality of post and still posting to make your activity increase. and now  you have to get more merit to rank up, there is some managers make merit as qualification. so the quality and quantity on post is more important to get a signature job.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
I just wondering if a newbie like me just joined a campaign recently or i dont know maybe im not yet involved in thier campaign. Do you think it is bad to use thier code when you see your name in the spreadsheet? And what is the meaning when your name is on a violet color ? What does it means ?
Jr. Member is the minimum possible to participate in campaigns. You need to be active to improve your rankings. There are very few campaigns that accept newbie. Most of these campaigns are scam, you should not join it
Activity: 378
Merit: 25

I think you should read more about this problem of yours, there are threads which caters questions like this, there are also new threads regarding the new merit system when joining campaigns, when you see your name in their spreadsheet means you in, about the violet colored text, i think that is a marker of your campaign manager, you should ask him or just wait if you get paid at the end of every cutoff.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Most campaigns only accepts Jr.member. If there is a campaign that accepts newbie and has a newbie manager with no escrow 100%, its a scam.
Sometimes there are columns that has a word on it if you're accepted or not and also it can be a notification that there maybe a problem with your sig code, bitcoin address, bitcoin url. Dont mind the color pay attention to word inside the column.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
certainly can. because there are some bounty that allow a jr.member to participate in their signature campaign. for me a point more in bounty if bounty manager permits it. cmiiw
good luck for you.  Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Most of the campaigns are accepting Jr Members, even after the recent change of the forum rules. Just look around and you will find plenty of occasions to join a campaign.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102

There is really few states that a campaign could involve a newbie. It would be better if you would rank up first, even a jr. Member. So I suggest that while waiting, you have to read and read more so even your questions now could be address as you read. Using the code of the campaign could be possible if and only if they allowede you to do so.
Before merits system has been implemented mostly Jr. member and up can participate in a bounty campaign but now that merits point should be consider i'm not pretty sure if Jr. member can still participate in a campaign, i need also a clear information about this matter.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Most of the campaign are accepting Jr. Member in their group, if you saw campaign accepting newbie then there is 90%possibility it's a scam.

Well, i think you need to be specific which campaign accept newbie is mostly scam?
If you talk about signature campaign, yes it might be true but its not the best reference.
If social media then you are wrong. I had joined many project im social media from newbie and many of them is legit and good project. So participants is nothing if we want to talk about scam or not but developer is the key of this.

Don't pay attention too much on the color.

If you dont pay attention with the colour and you might be loss all of your work.
I had experience about. I have disqualified from the campaign and in spreadsheet i have coluor but i dont pay attention, at the end, i did not get stake and payment. Manager said that i was disqualified.
It means, you have to pay attention with everything small if you want to get paid.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106

Its rarely you can see a campaign that accept a newbie rank like you if i were you maybe focus on ranking up your account and learning new things about bitcoin at the same time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A junior member rank can participate in almost all bounty campaigns. About 95% of them are accepting junior member. About the newbie ranks, only few signature campaigns accept them. About 1% maybe. But, newbies can join facebook, twitter, blog and youtube campaigns. About the color, some bounty managers used color as their own codes while some, especially if your name was colored with red, then you may have some issues inthe application. If that happened you better ask the manager.
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
Yes.not only jr members these are some campaigns that allowed to participate for newbies.its not difficult to find.i think more than 60% bounties allowed to jr members
Activity: 345

There is really few states that a campaign could involve a newbie. It would be better if you would rank up first, even a jr. Member. So I suggest that while waiting, you have to read and read more so even your questions now could be address as you read. Using the code of the campaign could be possible if and only if they allowede you to do so.
Activity: 378
There are some campaigns that allow newbies to join. But I think these campaigns are scams or the profits are not high. You should consider joining those campaigns to avoid being cheated
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
There are not many campaigns that accept newcomers. You have to be jr.member to join campaigns and get share. You will get as many shares if your rankings are higher. Now you are actively working, your rankings will increase in the next time. then you will be eligible to participate
Activity: 476
Student Coin
There are some bounty that accept jr.member to join their  campaign, for example twitter and facebook campaign especially signature campaign look at my rank im still jr.member but i have avatar in my profile, and also you you can do it if your rank is jr.member and up.So there are so many opportunities to join a campaign.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Most campaigns are accepting Junior Member rank, while newbie ranks aren't have some. If youare a newbie, you must rank up, however, you can also participate in other campaign aside from signature. When you participate in signature campaign, you have to watch the spreadsheet so that you can track your progress. However, if you see your name is marked with other color, then it is time to ask the bounty manager. You may have violated something or maybe just a code for them.
Activity: 290
I believe that most of the campaigns are accepting at least jr. members. But with the new merit update I don't have any info yet if they still allow jr. members to join but I really think it all depends on the campaign manager.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
There are still bounty campaign accepting juniors, and the color on the spreadsheet depends on what the campaign manager legend, for example, his legend for violet color is paid therefore if you see violet on the spreadsheet then those are the paid ones.
When you see your name on spreadsheet then it is likely that you have been accepted. For most of the campaigns, they put the list of accepted in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
There are signature campaigns that accept Jr. Members but only few, most are accepting Full Members and up. And now some signature campaign needs merit to be able to join. Maybe you should try to join on bounties sometimes they hire Newbies as well.

About the color on spreadsheet, they just used it as guide.
Pages:
Jump to: