Pages:
Author

Topic: Can a newbie join some project campaign? - page 4. (Read 947 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
November 14, 2017, 11:22:15 PM
hello guys, can i newbie join some campaign? I've been looking for several days already but the required is at least a jr. member.
Of course, you can.
I suggest you follow the campaign medsos, because usually if the newbie can only follow the campaign medsos like blogging, facebook, twitter, youtube videos etc.
sometimes there is also one signature campaign that can include newbie to engage in it, but it is very rare.
keep spirit !!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
November 14, 2017, 11:19:59 PM
You  have to read threads about forum ranking, most of the campaign projects are for jr member and up, rank up at least a jr member or higher then read the rules on every campaign projects so you won't get banned in any forum or projects,  read also some threads about bounty, while you are not applied yet in any campaign.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 11:17:46 PM
thank you sir.
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
November 14, 2017, 11:10:47 PM
Newbies won't be able to join signature campaigns due to some of your predecessors abusing it. Essentially they were spamming to try to stay within the rules of the campaigns. Due to them spamming and abusing the rules signature campaigns don't allow newbies anymore. Just keep surfing the boards and participating, write quality posts and eventually join a signature campaign when you get more experience.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 11:02:00 PM
it depends on a campaing that you want to join, some campaing dont accepts newbie, most of all campaign accepting jr member up, but im not sure if theres some camapigns for newbie, try it to check, just try to find some campaign and read the rules of that campaign, if that campaign accepting newbie try to fill up there form, and follow the rules of that campaign, so that you cant kick put in that campaign.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 10:49:58 PM
hello guys, can i newbie join some campaign? I've been looking for several days already but the required is at least a jr. member.
Pages:
Jump to: