Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ADA have the chance to hit $50 in the next five years? - page 2. (Read 315 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Do you think ADA can hit $50 in five years, how about $100? I doubt it can hit $100 but I believe it is possible to hit up to $30 in 3 years and $50 in 5 years when bull run start to introduce himself next year. What do you think its maximum value in five years time?

This is way too much imo
$50 for each ADA would result almost $1.5 Trillion marketcap (Not saying it is not possible but judge on how the market trend now)
It is kinda impossible

ADA is good as it has better way of scaling, infrastructure and bla bla
But, Blockchain is an emerging technology and it can be replaced real fast if they stop improving

If ADA could outperform most of the crypto and shine all the way, Yes
But as long as there's question like "Should i buy Ethereum, ADA, or EOS"?
Then no, when you have competitors, you can't really move upwards that much
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
five years is long time to speculated,,too long i think, i predict next year ada can be 0,5 $ in february, i think this coin is good for long term investment, big community and lot of exchanger
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Even that $5 is good already if you are holding huge number of cardano coins compare to the value today. It is a wealth if you have volume of it in your wallet. But it is possible I think if the dev team can continue developing its task and who knows that the project could be figured out at earliest time and the price will soar overnight, wow, it is a surprise. Nothing is impossible. I am still holding on in the next five years.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Cardano I mean ADA is one of the best and big protensial coin there have no doubt about it. But $50 or $100 within next 5 years not possible to reach. Cause ADA supply is too high and for this they need trillions of marketcap. I think within next 3 years Cardano can reach maximum $5.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Do you think ADA can hit $50 in five years, how about $100? I doubt it can hit $100 but I believe it is possible to hit up to $30 in 3 years and $50 in 5 years when bull run start to introduce himself next year. What do you think its maximum value in five years time?
Pages:
Jump to: