Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Altcoins meet up with security and reliability issues - page 2. (Read 166 times)

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
I think alternative cryptocurrency can do like bitcoin safety.
they already have the pattern, they will just follow the map that bitcoin did.
I believe that everything will be secured as long as the owner of the wallet will be careful also.
but hackers are really brilliant. i hope someday they can't open any website and wallet related to cryptocurrency
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
When Bitcoin started the journey, it was big security. I think Bitcoin is now the safest and most likely to use the long-term experience. Because Bitcoin using blockchain technology it will be very transparent and solid.
Activity: 84
yes,First of all definitely for its blockchain technology and other factors like altcoin technology also matters in its increment of prices. Bitcoin is the ruler of the digital forms of money. It is exceptionally costly, however, there is the motivation to trust it will keep on gaining esteem. Numerous different coins are on the ascent afterward.
Activity: 84
I think Bitcoin and Altcoins have the similar security and reliability as long as their structure is concerned. It's just the type of wallets which are not completely secure in terms of ALTcoins. Also, ICOs recently has a bad record of scamming people which has created a bad reputation for the ALTs in the market.
Activity: 80
In the last three years, Bitcoin has proven to be an extremely reliable and secure in transactions processing. The last time Bitcoin had a major security challenges was in 2013, when the blockchain securities was put into challenges for some days and it was resolved effectively and now for over 4 years Bitcoin has been operating efficiently and more secure.
Can other cryptocurrencies also face similar security challenges and easily overcome it like bitcoin do. Most of these altcoins including Ethereum have constant reliability and security issues.

What factors make bitcoin most realible and more secure, its the block chain technology which its operate or other factors also contribute to it.
Pages:
Jump to: