Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any one suggest best indicator for trading? - page 3. (Read 491 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 754
Burpaaa
There is no wrong having them all but bear in mind that it won't save us. What we have to do is to try to understand the market behavior, we should have to act cautiously. Trading is risky and we can't simply escape from losing even experts has no excuse.

So, no matter how many trading indicators we used still can't predict the market right. We need to become flexible, we can't just rely on them but to have our own strategical thinking otherwise, we become a loser.
Indicators are tools to make a strategy on trading, Without them, You will need to undergo bunch of mathematical equation just to have a pattern and guide to be use on your trading strategy. Indicators made the life traders easily, Yes you can't rely solely on indicators but without them, you are just like blind that trades base on your feelings because you ain't holding any data to backup your strategy.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
There is no wrong having them all but bear in mind that it won't save us. What we have to do is to try to understand the market behavior, we should have to act cautiously. Trading is risky and we can't simply escape from losing even experts has no excuse.

So, no matter how many trading indicators we used still can't predict the market right. We need to become flexible, we can't just rely on them but to have our own strategical thinking otherwise, we become a loser.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
Gain more experience, those indicators that have been said, you can learn them gradually. You can learn them right now without having enough experience.

But it's still going through experience for you to learn how to get some best indicator which shall fit your analysis once you build it up.
Personally, I have given up on all indicators after the recent bear run because all the indicators and predictors failed to see the market crashing so hard. I seriously feel like this is similar to gambling where you can use indicators (tipsters in gambling) but you are never going to get the correct results. Yes, some indicators might help you in detecting small movements but these big swings are almost impossible to predict/indicate.

Some really good indicators mentioned in this thread though, so I have bookmarked the page and going to watch every once in a while to check what are the new indicators being used in the market.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 612
Guys i am new to trading. Can any one suggest best trading indicator for free? Also any other trading tip for beginers
Well for me, it is RSI and MACD, both of them are good for the trading indicator and it is free.
But if you will compare these two indicators, statistical studies have been researched that the more accurate is RSI than the MACD [1].
On my own. --I did not rely on this indicator while I am in trading, I usually referring to fundamental stuff than technical, because sometimes this fundamental analysis will give a huge impact on the market which is perhaps will be shaken the whole market price.

[1] - https://tradeveda.com/macd-vs-rsi-which-indicator-gives-better-trading-results/
It is all where you become comfortable and besides, it is not needed to have these trading indicators at your side as they can't be used all the time. What is important is that we are able to understand the trend, we are able to think of a way that we can generate profit than to lose, TA's, chart reading, I believe these are all enough when we come to trading, we just need to master it in order to improve our analysis.
If we are enjoyed what we are doing, the more chance to get what we wanted.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Guys i am new to trading. Can any one suggest best trading indicator for free? Also any other trading tip for beginers
Well for me, it is RSI and MACD, both of them are good for the trading indicator and it is free.
But if you will compare these two indicators, statistical studies have been researched that the more accurate is RSI than the MACD [1].
On my own. --I did not rely on this indicator while I am in trading, I usually referring to fundamental stuff than technical, because sometimes this fundamental analysis will give a huge impact on the market which is perhaps will be shaken the whole market price.

[1] - https://tradeveda.com/macd-vs-rsi-which-indicator-gives-better-trading-results/
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
I'm not going to give you certain steps to help in this trading business as there aren't any set steps towards trading success.

Generally, though, following what's happening with BTC is a good start because BTC market sets the scene for the rest of alts. Above this is knowledge, you must have the right market knowledge to trade without it you're lost. Practice a few trades and then see what you're lacking, then search for the relevant knowledge apply it and attempt to improve. Failure is the road to success!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Trading have been an illusion for many and the main reason have always been that of going after the money before going for the knowledge and required skills. Take some more time to learn and you may for instance realized why a combination of RSI and Bollinger Bands should be in your kitty  and not just because someone else said so.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
For trading, there are a lot of indicators available. But for regular trade, you need to know the use of EMA, RSI, VOLUME, MA, MACD, FIB, and support resistant lines. personally, I am using MACD, RSI, VOLUME, MA Emperor insiliconot  (made by https://twitter.com/EmperorBTC)

MA Emperor insiliconot is good one  indicator with volume and FIB. If you want to get good results try to use a long time frame. for more free trading tools join Telegram http://t.me/EmperorbtcTA (group by Emperor👑)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
It would help if you searched for the news from many websites because that will help you analyze what will happen to the market.
Currently, it is even enough to subscribe to Elon Musk on Twitter, and I am serious about that. As soon as he posts something negative or positive about Crypto, the share price reacts immediately, as we saw tonight, for example:
Hmm, I would not want to just search for Elon tweet because I am not sure that can be the right choice to knowing what will happen to the market. I prefer to search for the other website that we can find or read many posts from here because I think that can help us analyze the market.

Perhaps, Elon can move the market as soon as he tweets something, but he can't do it forever. So it is better if we have more sources to read, which can help us collect the data to analyze.
right, the effect of twitt ellon is only temporary, indeed there is a lot of news that can be our reference in trading, because we know news greatly affects movements in the crypto market. For example, when a project is entered on an exchange such as Binance, it is certain that the price will skyrocket, so we need news like this
Activity: 2870
Merit: 556
It would help if you searched for the news from many websites because that will help you analyze what will happen to the market.
Currently, it is even enough to subscribe to Elon Musk on Twitter, and I am serious about that. As soon as he posts something negative or positive about Crypto, the share price reacts immediately, as we saw tonight, for example:
Hmm, I would not want to just search for Elon tweet because I am not sure that can be the right choice to knowing what will happen to the market. I prefer to search for the other website that we can find or read many posts from here because I think that can help us analyze the market.

Perhaps, Elon can move the market as soon as he tweets something, but he can't do it forever. So it is better if we have more sources to read, which can help us collect the data to analyze.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
What you're asking for is a quick fix which I think you may not readily get here because trading is personal experience. What works for A may not work for B or you. So, even if A hands over his trading indicator to you, it may not profit you anything. Temperament and emotions differ just like trading skills and perspectives too. BTW, the eye is the best indicator there is. Yes, I know that isn't what answer you're expecting. But that's the truth. Have a mastery of leading indicators like various lines of Support & Resistance, Trendiness, Pivot Points and Price Action. Don't dwell much on lagging indicators of MAs and RSI.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
Youtube Channel = Aak Zaki
There are many indicators that you can choose to do a better and more accurate analysis.
RSI, MACD, Fibonacci and many others. you can use all of them, just match which indicators are suitable for the trading style you are using. I use a lot of combinations of indicators that I got on Tradingview, it's really helpful for doing crypto market analysis.
The most important thing is to understand each indicator used.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
there's a lot of trading indicators bro so its hard to suggest which one is the best.. In fact every indicator can be use in different ways like how to know if its the right time to place order and there are some that will give you an information if its good for long term and short-term and etc.. So you better search in google whats your specific needs when it comes trading because in here you can get some suggestion but you don't know how to use it, through google its very informative..
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1810

Source

Which led to this price crash:

However, the fluctuations caused by his tweets are already decreasing, people are no longer reacting so strongly to his opinion and will hopefully soon leave it completely to the left. One person should not be able to influence an entire market, I find that extremely toxic.

Hahaha! “The ELON-indicator, constantly ready to blast you off to Mars, or push you off the chasm”. He’s annoying, but the community knows his influence will start to die away, and the market will also start to move on to our next popular FUDster. Cool
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
RSI for trading this index is a popular form of technical analysis used by traders around the world. The relative strength index RSI can suggest additional buy or oversold conditions by measuring the price movement of an asset and so the buying opportunity and the 70 percent level was a symptom the asset bought at an extra price and therefore has the opportunity to sell or short sell. Constance brown refining the use of the CMT indicator said that the oversold level in the upward trending market was actually much higher than 30 and the overbought level was much lower than 70 in a downward trending market.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I use SMA 200 to determine the trend when the price is above it BUY and when the price is below it SELL using a 5 minute timeframe however I mostly set up my trade when there is a bounce on 200 SMA while using a trendline breakout  which is a little but subjective and needed little expertise for drawing to buy or sell, when the price hit overbought or oversold via RSI indicator on 1 hour time I exit the trade.
I always ensured that I avoided a flat or straight 200 SMA line.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Gain more experience, those indicators that have been said, you can learn them gradually. You can learn them right now without having enough experience.

But it's still going through experience for you to learn how to get some best indicator which shall fit your analysis once you build it up.
Activity: 1297
Merit: 126
in my opinion the best indicators for trading that I often use are RSI, MACD and EMA,
every trader does have a different strategy, and this is the strategy I use, you can use other than this,
there are other better indicators, such as supertrends or using MA, I hope you get a good indicator
This is also my indicators every time I trade, though I also experiment some indicators but these three has been my main weapon. We traders have to create our own strategy, because we all have different understanding but of course we have a general rules in trading, and that is to keep on winning.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 332
^ As I have known and I usually used is the MACD and the RSI but it does not mean it gives an accurate result, the market still depends on who around it that makes the price becomes volatile. If you think your self know how to have a technical indicator by your own self, just do it. Explore as what you want because in trading everything is unpredictable and there are no accurate or best indicators that you will consider as good ones. You can apply fundamentals also besides technical analysis because the price also reacts depend on the news.
Actually, these trading indicators are just used to make TA, to have some basis of what we have to do next, we simply make predictions with the help of these pieces of stuff. However, since the market is unpredictable so these couldn't be accurate and so no reason why we should acquire all of these indicators for that sake coz the results is basically different from what we are expecting to happen.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
The best and unmatched indicator to be successful in the market is price action. There is no better indicator than price action but it's not easy to understand price action, therefore, other indicators are used in conjunction to give a better idea of what's happening. Apart from price action, the second thing that helps is the Moving averages. They are too helpful. They are results of raw price action and also show you the bigger picture. They also act as dynamic support as well as resistance, therefore, gives you a lot of trading opportunities. Another good indicator is RSI. The best tool to understand the trend as well as identify Reversal in the market. Back-test the market at various levels and correspond those levels with the RSI level it can give you a great idea of the trend. Also, divergences on RSI are pretty accurate indications of Market Reversal.
Pages:
Jump to: