Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Anyone suggest me a Good ICO or an IEO? - page 4. (Read 1730 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 27, 2019, 07:17:28 AM
In this past few days, I have been looking and wanting to join any good IEO or an ICO project, But I need to invest with a promising project that maybe profitable in the future.

Any suggestions are accepted, Thank you!
No one will tell you that. You have to study everything yourself and only then, thanks to your knowledge and experience, you will be able to find a great project for investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 27, 2019, 07:13:21 AM
if we want to invest in ico or ieo we should invest first do throw analysis in ico rating websites where we can form a clear understanding how rating parameters then we can start investing
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
September 27, 2019, 06:39:40 AM
In this past few days, I have been looking and wanting to join any good IEO or an ICO project, But I need to invest with a promising project that maybe profitable in the future.

It's not a great idea to choose which an ICO/IEO is good to invest in based on other's opinion/preferences and then once you've get scammed you'll blame them. You should judge which one is good by yourself. Perhaps what you should like for are the factors to consider in choosing which one but it doesn't work all the time since a lot of legitimate projects are just junk right now due to lacking of consistency and development after their sucess.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
September 27, 2019, 06:35:37 AM

No one can give you this tip.
So several people will try but please rely only on your own research.
also ignore different comparison platforms and youtube please. best you invest in BTC and some top altcoins. that's enough for the beginning. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
September 27, 2019, 06:29:35 AM
I will encourage you to stay away from ICO for now except you are an expert and have some details about the project and team not what you see on whitepaper. If you can win Binance IEO or buy immediately after listing that will be fine, or you can study the IEO or Kucoin their Tokoin was very successful.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 27, 2019, 05:04:07 AM
BTZC this IEO supports John McAfee and Misha Ladderma they have September 30 start on the Probit exchange
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 26, 2019, 02:11:10 PM
Yes, at the moment the market sentiment is quite shaky so even IEO projects of the highest quality may perform badly upon the listing. That being said, I am looking at the 2key projects that has been in development for more than 2 years now and they plan to have a token sale in the coming months, we shall see.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
September 26, 2019, 12:57:58 PM
At this time we need more be careful. So many project failed and you know major coins already in bottom price better you invest in one of them. But if you really want invest to IEO or ICO better you join Binance IEO.

+1
If you are looking for a great IEO then go to Binance! from there you can see some project doing sale on that exchange.
And from that list you can go to it and study well, you can pick the best out of it.
That is how you can start it!
Activity: 532
Merit: 108
September 26, 2019, 12:52:55 PM
Now it’s hard to find a project in the cryptocurrency market that will fire in the future.  Now only a short-term .. yes, and with such a strategy of options there are already few.  The only good way out is if you kept BNB from the beginning of the year, then you should jump into any ieo binance
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
At this time we need more be careful. So many project failed and you know major coins already in bottom price better you invest in one of them. But if you really want invest to IEO or ICO better you join Binance IEO.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
AIGO has their ongoing IEO now.

They are having their IEO @ https://vindax.com/

here are some information that might help you check the project.

Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17K2inOew076KJ_iTKL3n4g0tDz8JXUf0/view
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Aloha WiFi is going to do an IEO-

https://alohaloyaltytoken.com/
https://www.alohaopenwifi.com/

They are signing up beta testers for their wifi sharing app on their Telegram t.me/oppopenwifi
You earn a bounty by testing the app.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
Stay away from ICOs for now,the one i can recommend you has ended already so i suggest you invest in IEO projects from binance,they are more reliable than IEO projects from low exchanges with low reputations,big exchanges tend to stay longer in market and exchanges with low reputation to none can exist scam any time
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
I would recommended investing in a project that is already trading or if the project is running on IEO,  most especially on reputable be chance, with good history of fundraising for IEOs. If you are are fortunate to buy, then good.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
If you are looking for good IEOs with guaranteed return on investment then I would suggest you try top exchanges like Binance, gate io, OKEK, kucoin, their IEOs rarely fail. But be sure to research the project before investing in it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Try to participate in the Parshuta Rocket project. Probably can take it from here this project can very well grow in the market. I got acquainted with all the patents of this project and it really has a very good potential. The problem of processing oil waste is very popular in recent years. These guys want to solve it and already have the support of many investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Don't invest in the unpopular exchange or you will be scammed.
I suggest to invest in the IEO on popular exchange like binance , okex , kucoin.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Did you have an analyst to start investing on ICO or IEO project?

If you are newbie to invest in new project I'd suggest you to choose a project on an IEO only, seems like that is the safest way rather than ICO. Choose the reputable exchange only such as binance, you can find more the latest project who will launch an IEO on the binance exchange with joined on their telegram group.

Activity: 983
Merit: 502
In the next week, I only see a good IEO from Okex. It is the Echoin project, I think you should join it to make a profit, Okex is a big and profitable exchange when you invest in IEO.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11

look at my signature, this project has been running for a long time and has reached the soft cap. I recommend it for you because I am sure MYO coins will be very valuable in the market later.
Pages:
Jump to: