Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ? - page 35. (Read 51258 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
November 02, 2017, 08:05:57 AM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
Yes it can but it's not only bitcoin, other things that have value can lead into corruption, it's always depends on the person himself. If the person is clean and he doesn't want to do it, even if he know about bitcoin he won't do it. It's greed that force people into corruption and not bitcoin itself.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 02, 2017, 08:01:43 AM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

Yes just like any other things of value tends to be used as a tool for corruption ever since the dawn of man began from food like wheat to minerals and gems history has records of how corruption of man started from different needs and I doubt bitcoin would be an exemption specially given its high value and anonymity in its transactions. Bitcoin is like a double edge sword in terms of morality in investments, people can see it as an opportunity to finally achieve their dreams or help other people and some use it for their personal dark secrets.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
November 02, 2017, 06:56:40 AM
its decentralized so it can't be, one may use it for his own benefit and interest but generalizing Bitcoin, i doubt that it can lead to such thing called corruption, you can and you may use  Bitcoin to such thing, but generalizing it is not justifiable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 02, 2017, 05:32:28 AM

Yes because the only different between money and bitcoin is the appearance but still both are currency that can be spend but i think if a certain official will going to corrupt using the bitcoin, i think it is more difficult because of regulations in which applied to all countries adopting bitcoin that every time we change bitcoin to fiat thru exchange you could be interrogated for where did you find your bitcoin stocks.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 02, 2017, 05:15:16 AM

There is a high possibility that bitcoin can lead to corruption, what attracts it to corruption is it's value is so high that many people want more of it. It is in nature to be greedy, that is why they like to have more.

Great possibility to be used in corruption, bitcoin can be transfer easily without any details, that is what the corrupt official realy want to do, to transfer funds without any trace where does it came from.
If bitcoin can be greatly used in corruption then I don’t think so that it is the fault of bitcoin. Those people who misuse such great technologies must be punished severely. No doubt that bitcoin has been used a lot in the underworld because of its anonymity and it is a very sad fact that humans can never live in peace. Some people just think about themselves and they will crush anything beneath their feet to get what they want.
Exactly. There is always punishment for every illegal activities has it has always been.

Anyone thinking of using bitcoin for illegal activities has definitely been doing illegal activities somehow before and has been succeeding with it. While some people get nabbed, some still always find a way to escape. Bitcoin is a tool for payment just as we have USD, gold, diamond etc and it is never the cause of corruption or illegal activity if being used.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 04:53:06 AM
Why do you think money lead to corruption? Money is just a mean of exchange... It's people who really lead to corruption and bribary
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 02, 2017, 01:51:46 AM
As the transactions in Bitcoin is anonymous. It really can lead to corruption. There really should be a way in which one can track the transactions only if necessary! Sad

As you said the bitcoin is one of the easiest for for doing corruption.If someone have black money he can easily convert it into bitcoins by local tradings like give money to someone and buythe bitcoins from him.If he bought the bitcoin no one can track him.
So it is highly possible for corruption.But if the whole world started to use digital currency then we can stop corruption.

I think you are quite right on the possibility of bitcoin still leading to corruption because human beings are naturally greedy. They will always find a means to break either into code or engineer fake wallets which I'm already having the information. Meanwhile, the other aspect you said if it started to be used, corruption will stop -I might not agree to that, because it is still the same thing. Bitcoin won't take away corruption.

I think is use the bitcoin for future. If need to improve company it will use for the future improvement and investment process devalament. So it will use to star bitcoin will be increase the price value and some company it use to scam. it will use properly for the country and other people growth. company learn more information from bitcoin for the company growth.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
November 02, 2017, 01:42:57 AM
yes, it can lead to corruption especially to people who is not contented with what they have and still want more. Corruption Is always been a problem even before and now that they can see the potential of virtual currency and what bitcoin can do, people will find a way to make use of it in illegal way like money laundering, drugs, terrorism.
What you've said is not a part of corruption because corruption is not making money laundering, drugs or terrorism. It is in the way that people act how he can make money without doing anything in short just like stealing money from people and with bitcoins corruption will going to decrease.
For every pro there is a con standing right here. Bitcoin is so amazing and fantastic creature we all are discussing this from long time but there are bad aspects of bitcoin too. We can’t say them bitcoin’s disadvantage but bitcoins are anonymous and this feature is being used by all the hackers and drug dealers right there hidden behind their screens at some anonymous place.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
November 01, 2017, 02:08:18 PM
yes i agree that bitcoin is capable of solving the difficulty of our country bitcoin because it is for everyone whatever it is that you do not have a job to be able to bitcoin and pay a big amount of money so our country can not progress through bitcoin so for me I believe I can afford bitcoin to take the poverty of our country ..
Yes, we all have to accept the fact. Majority of the peoples here who work for bitcoins have all legal money with all audits done so we won't bother about them. Corruption is also been like bitcoin that is "Unstoppable". All the ways to stops corruption are being failed. Corrupted money can be surely be stored in bitcoins but revealing it would endanger bitcoins. It won't really bother us so it is better to leave it.
I would like to learn about really real prospects of economic development any of the countries. how it is all will be carried out? today only officials have become more attentive to кpиптoвaлютe and tied all to corruption. I think that this is a very bad indicator.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
November 01, 2017, 01:59:35 PM
yes i agree that bitcoin is capable of solving the difficulty of our country bitcoin because it is for everyone whatever it is that you do not have a job to be able to bitcoin and pay a big amount of money so our country can not progress through bitcoin so for me I believe I can afford bitcoin to take the poverty of our country ..
Yes, we all have to accept the fact. Majority of the peoples here who work for bitcoins have all legal money with all audits done so we won't bother about them. Corruption is also been like bitcoin that is "Unstoppable". All the ways to stops corruption are being failed. Corrupted money can be surely be stored in bitcoins but revealing it would endanger bitcoins. It won't really bother us so it is better to leave it.
Activity: 419
November 01, 2017, 10:52:06 AM
dont think so. but its posible. anyone could do coruption if they want but im the end they will get caught. even its not a new thing that many of bitcoin use to be terorist fund raising and money laundry.

I think that's the saddest part of of the usages of bitcoin were it can be use for illegal activities if the users has a bad intention for it. But as much as we can we should not abuse the usages of bitcoin.
I usually do not fancy it when bitcoin is being attributed to illegal activities as if would make it much more worst. Firstly, unless you want to do some mixing, bitcoin transaction can be traced so not necessarily anonymous. Also, illegal activities has been in existence even before bitcoin came into play. There are so many means they have always made payments in cash, assets and so on, so bitcoin is definitely not an exception and also not the cause.
I must say that it will not be the fault of bitcoin but the fault of the ones who are having a major portion of bitcoins in their wallets if bitcoin will be ever used in any kind of illegal activities or corruption. Bitcoin itself cannot do anything.

It all depends on the ones who are having it like how they are going to make use of bitcoin in their practical lives. So, we need to make good use of bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 01, 2017, 10:45:20 AM
I guess not. Bitcoin doesn't belong to any institutes or agencies,  so no one can authorize it. It has its own system which can avoid the risk of being corrupted.
You are right , the foremost thing to be understood is that this is not bitcoin which will lead to corruption but its the mental makeup of the people which forces them to do illegal things and make black money , so we should accept our fault rather blaming bitcoin. And i think bitcoin by its technology and process is leading to lessen the risk of corruption.

I think it is possible that this may happen, although not joining an institution, but in my opinion there are still some who have a greedy nature like the corruptors who certainly eat the people's money continuously.
well we cant control that fact mate, greedy people is all around and if bitcoin is another currency so corruptions coming from those people will followed.
anyway its really an easy access to transfer money without any hassle and can hide identity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 01, 2017, 10:29:25 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 01, 2017, 10:26:54 AM
I guess not. Bitcoin doesn't belong to any institutes or agencies,  so no one can authorize it. It has its own system which can avoid the risk of being corrupted.
You are right , the foremost thing to be understood is that this is not bitcoin which will lead to corruption but its the mental makeup of the people which forces them to do illegal things and make black money , so we should accept our fault rather blaming bitcoin. And i think bitcoin by its technology and process is leading to lessen the risk of corruption.

I think it is possible that this may happen, although not joining an institution, but in my opinion there are still some who have a greedy nature like the corruptors who certainly eat the people's money continuously.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
November 01, 2017, 10:00:24 AM
Of course, yes, by his anonymity and the way of transferring funds that is entirely based on the internet is possible.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
November 01, 2017, 09:59:30 AM
it is us people that will lead Bitcoin to corruption if we abuse it. Especially in politics. Tracking laundered money would be hard if it would be converted to bitcoin or any other cyrptocurrency.
Lol, I kept on laughing after reading this. Yes, we are the ones that’s corrupt, but we can’t just be corrupt without any reason (though there are some people who are naturally evil) there are things that pushes most of us to do what we don’t want to do and that is money. Bitcoin is money, Gold is also money, and when we seek these things, those of us who don’t achieve them tends to do so by going through the evils means of getting it.
This is total a wrong statement as before bitcoin cash was used in all type of illegal activities is that a fault of cash it is the user who use it in different means and yes anonymity is the concern of bitcoin and governments are looking forward to resolve this issue china banned bitcoin so that in their region money launderers will use It for them and deceive them, and it will not lead to corruption if checking is performed.
Activity: 339
November 01, 2017, 03:32:22 AM
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
November 01, 2017, 03:07:06 AM
Wealth can very much lead to corruption. Provided that Bitcoin favors anonymity it is quite easy for people that are not ethical to slip into corrupted or at least non legal practices.

Everything that involves money will lead people to corruption, scamming and illegal practices. Money is a root of evil we all know that. However, we as individuals, must know how to handle our money without greediness. We must be contented with the fruit of our hardwork. Don't get the earnings that belongs to somebody else.
Activity: 294
November 01, 2017, 02:55:32 AM
Corruption is everywhere it's in each and everyone of us, it's inside us, it's up to us if where gonna do the right thing or the wrong thing. Bitcoin can be used in corruption of course just look at the internet it has a dark side that people using it for illegal things, Bitcoin on the other hand is for me is the future of money and if money's involved that's where a lot of people really get corrupted.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 02:48:04 AM

Definetly, corruption is for those people who are so greedy in money, they want to be rich all of them, their are selfish by themselves. They dont care to people who is affected on what their doing because they dont reall care about it. Because nowadays bitcoin in the source of income to people who dont have any jobs because this is opprtunity to people who's on poverty, but some poeple is abuse it. I hope their not use this to scam people or corrupt money.
Pages:
Jump to: