Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country? - page 80. (Read 52289 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Now this is not yet so popular to use it on a large scale in most of the countries. I think that after some time  maybe few years this situation will be changed.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?
I do not know about that but I think they will try, look at Japan, japan is leader in technology but its economy is lagging behind because of the great national debt they hold, maybe they are hoping that by accepting bitcoin a lot of businesses will open shop in Japan and bring money to their country that badly needs the investment and the jobs that could be generated because of bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
This is so irrelevant. Why shall bitcoin improve the economic conditions of a region?

I don't see your point in asking this. Bitcoin is only a financial tool.
Of course bitcoin can improve the economy condition because it give people chance to get second resource.  It also can move the wealth inside the country
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
If the government can regulate and control bitcoin, of course the bitcoin can improve the economy of a country. Many benefits if that happens, no administrative costs are required, although there is still transaction fees, and of course taxes from bitcoin transactions can improve the economy of a country.

I don't think it will a good idea to rely this matter to the government the bitcoin can improve the economy even if there's no help from the government and it will proves that bitcoin can do that by how the bitcoin manage to be in top in all kinds of coins in the market in this past few year if bitcoin somehow do that why now government to control bitcoin? Because for my opinion the politicians will just use it for their own benefits
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
If the corporations of the company see the bitcoin as a real industry and make investment in blockchain, that might happen.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
1st of May
Can certainly change the state of a country's economy, let alone its many bitcoin users will further accelerate the rate of economic growth, why? Because if many users of bitcoin in a country then the user's income will be higher than the average income of the country's population
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
I read many posts and seems people only look bitcoin as way of avoid taxes and etc..
There is another plan, big mining datacenter also can improve country's ecomony. For example I mean Georgia, many people didn't know much about this country until Bitfury. When Bitfury built their biggest datacenter and blockchain projects, it caused investments and etc things which is good for aconomy. Well maybe that example didn't give any special to country but still good because it attracked someone.
Activity: 185
This is so irrelevant. Why shall bitcoin improve the economic conditions of a region?

I don't see your point in asking this. Bitcoin is only a financial tool.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
If the government can regulate and control bitcoin, of course the bitcoin can improve the economy of a country. Many benefits if that happens, no administrative costs are required, although there is still transaction fees, and of course taxes from bitcoin transactions can improve the economy of a country.
What a stupid idea dude,how can a government control a decentralized virtual currency ,they could control the exchanges and bring rules to counter people from investing in it,but how on earth they will control it,its about peoples interest as it gives freedom to the individuals using bitcoin and you are liable to pay your taxes if you are earning from bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Maybe, it depends to the country. Because some country who adopted the bitcoin as primary currency they can improve their economy. Moreover some economy were change by bitcoin because they helps the users to have a job by giving them an opportunity to work in online.
Activity: 133
Since bitcoin gives an opportunity to make profit, have a quicker transactions, and better prortfolio, I can certainly say that it can improve the economy of a country.
You are right that bitcoin give us a great opportunity to make a big profit in short time and bitcoin also saving our time because bitcoin transaction is too much faster than online payment system and we know that bitcoin going ahead smooth and stable and I think bitcoin improving the economy of maximum countries.
bitcoin provides jobs and services opportunities to the people. and in fact bitcoin is bitcoin is blessing for such people who do not have day job, even do nt have any money to invest, still they have the opportunities to make money from bitcoin. you just need to have some good skill about designing etc.
It seems to me that from Bitkoyn and its technology, the state has already taken everything that could. I have no special views on this matter, but it is very vaguely believed that Bitcoin can currently help a country, especially a country in which it is not legal.
Activity: 504
Since bitcoin gives an opportunity to make profit, have a quicker transactions, and better prortfolio, I can certainly say that it can improve the economy of a country.
You are right that bitcoin give us a great opportunity to make a big profit in short time and bitcoin also saving our time because bitcoin transaction is too much faster than online payment system and we know that bitcoin going ahead smooth and stable and I think bitcoin improving the economy of maximum countries.
bitcoin provides jobs and services opportunities to the people. and in fact bitcoin is bitcoin is blessing for such people who do not have day job, even do nt have any money to invest, still they have the opportunities to make money from bitcoin. you just need to have some good skill about designing etc.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
Correct mate and i do beleived on that bitcoin can improved the economy of one country if a lot of people are starting to adopt bitcoin and more people are being away in financial problem by that economy of each country would be improved.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Bitcoin is creating job and serving currently as such of revenue to some developed and developing countries. For example as a bitcoiner, I can live on my current bitcoin earnings. I do believe if most youth in our country can learn how to make bitcoin most of the economics challenge we are having now will be thing of the past.

Bitcoin will give the job for the many IT candidates in the country. You can washout the corruption with the bitcoin by making bitcoin wallet address as a concern Government's tresury. This will record all the transaction with TX id. We can easily identify the unwanted transaction with the address.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Bitcoin is creating job and serving currently as such of revenue to some developed and developing countries. For example as a bitcoiner, I can live on my current bitcoin earnings. I do believe if most youth in our country can learn how to make bitcoin most of the economics challenge we are having now will be thing of the past.
Merit: 251
but to me i think bitcoin is already improving the economy of a country. bitcoin is providing such much opportunities to the people who are jobless to earn money so in this way bitcoin is helping countries in controlling the unemployment problem also and is really helping in improving the economy of a country.
yes you are right bitcoin has already improve the economy of the country. It provide the job opportunity, in some countries people have no job they join bitcoin and through bitcoin earning money in case of that they invest some money or joining signature campaign, signature campaign is the best opportunity of bitcoin it has no require money just you can hard work for earning . Therefore in these case when bitcoin provide job opportunity the economy of a country will be improve and more better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I believe that bitcoin can improve the economy and finance of the country because bitcoin is an investment vessel and many companies have started investing and bitcoin has increased considerably. Economically, bitcoin can create a positive impact worldwide.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
It will if it will facilitate flow of capital from more affluent countries to poorer ones. If bitcoin would allow faster transaction and lower fees compared to traditional money remittances, every bit of the money saved can be put to good use.

People sending remittances would be able to send more, businesses opting to pay via bitcoin will have reduced expenses, etc.
but to me i think bitcoin is already improving the economy of a country. bitcoin is providing such much opportunities to the people who are jobless to earn money so in this way bitcoin is helping countries in controlling the unemployment problem also and is really helping in improving the economy of a country.
Pages:
Jump to: