Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin in the future surpass gold? - page 13. (Read 18456 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 15
October 04, 2018, 01:33:33 AM
I believe that bitcoin is underestimated, I do not claim that it should only grow! But I'm sure that the future is for him! crypto currency in general, and bitcoin in particular - this is digital gold, many people still do not understand this. I'm sure that in ten years it will be so.
I think we can not tell how Bitcoin reaches its price, he can surpass the price of gold, because while bitcoin is taking up, we will not know in the next few years how much price it will cost a bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 12:56:07 AM
to surpass the price of gold, of course, bitcoin can because bitcoin has a very limited total supply but has very high demand so that it will affect the price of bitcoin and it will be easy to exceed the price of gold which is still very much and very easy to find.
Activity: 74
Merit: 3
October 03, 2018, 07:27:43 PM
bitcoin can't be compared to gold, because gold and bitcoin are different, gold can be called a precious metal and physical form while bitcoin is only a tool for payment and can also be made an investment, I prefer both as my future investment
Activity: 275
October 03, 2018, 01:03:18 PM
At present, the value of Bitcoin has exceeded that of gold. Gold is a valuable asset and is only used as jewelry, but Bitcoin is a widely used currency in the means of payment.
Activity: 714
October 03, 2018, 01:15:28 AM
gold that has a very large inventory and is very easy to obtain so that the price of gold is defeated by the price of bitcoin and that is very likely to happen because you must be able to realize that the total supply of bitcoin is very limited
At present, the value of Bitcoin is huge compared to when it was created and it will be much higher than it is now. But to get Bitcoin out of gold, it's pretty hard because Bitcoin's numbers are so small, so Bitcoin's trading volume is hard to beat.

bitcoin is more easier to obtain imo because you can just mine it or buy it and there are also many methods to obtain it like for example working online thru forum ( e.g sig campaigns , bounties , airdrops , faucets , etc )

while gold cannot be easily buy and it is also rare to find a seller that sells an actual gold chunks .  gold is also minable but it is hard to mine a gold these days because there are now a lot of miners .  mining a gold do also require a special equipment not unlike to mining a btc which you can use several devices .
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
October 02, 2018, 06:02:49 PM
gold that has a very large inventory and is very easy to obtain so that the price of gold is defeated by the price of bitcoin and that is very likely to happen because you must be able to realize that the total supply of bitcoin is very limited
At present, the value of Bitcoin is huge compared to when it was created and it will be much higher than it is now. But to get Bitcoin out of gold, it's pretty hard because Bitcoin's numbers are so small, so Bitcoin's trading volume is hard to beat.
Activity: 420
October 02, 2018, 04:34:43 AM
I think that could happen because it can be affected by the total supply of bitcoin which is very limited and can also be affected by the very high demand because bitcoin and gold supply is less bitcoin, the gold supply is still a lot and easy to get different from bitcoin it's starting to be very difficult to get.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 03:12:42 AM
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 01:36:23 PM
Btc future is a gold; I believe next year Final year.If now btc is down but next year btc increase.than btc is gold.
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 06:05:02 AM
I think these two things cannot be compared, Gold or Bitcoin all have their own advantages. Particularly than the current Bitcoin is shark manipulation of huge prices, security is not really absolute, there are still hackers. If you want to be safe, i think you must stay with gold. if you go with the modern technology and modern investment plan be with the bitcoin.
In my opinion bitcoin has its own value and gold has its own. These both cannot cut each other. People spend bitcoin and use gold in their routine life. If people have unlimited bitcoin still they will keep gold, because nobody can deny the importance and value of gold. Other thing is that gold is reliable than bitcoin and doesn’t need any internet or blockchain technology.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
September 21, 2018, 05:23:03 AM
I believe that bitcoin is underestimated, I do not claim that it should only grow! But I'm sure that the future is for him! crypto currency in general, and bitcoin in particular - this is digital gold, many people still do not understand this. I'm sure that in ten years it will be so.
The way the price of Bitcoin moves is really crazy and anything can happen. We don’t know that yet, but with Bitcoin being highly volatile I think maybe the price rate for a Bitcoin might surpass the price rate for gold (I don’t really know how they count it for Gold).

And also if that’s ever going to happen know that it’s going to really take a very long time for it to happen, it’s going to be easy and it may never happen.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
September 20, 2018, 06:09:06 PM
Bitcoin and gold are two different things. Its not meant to be compared because it functions differently. Bitcoin is a currency and can be used to purchase items on a small and large scale while gold is an item which increases its value over time and cannot be the medium of exchange. Bitcoin obviously has many functions as gold.
Activity: 42
September 20, 2018, 11:20:13 AM
bitcoin and gold are very good investments, will bitcoin surpass gold? the answer is, can! why is that possible? indeed the price of bitcoin is now decreasing and gold is stable, but one day the price of bitcoin will definitely increase like last year and it can be the same as gold or exceed the price of gold.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 08:40:02 AM
Well, in many ways, gold and Bitcoin are similar except that gold has passed the test of time while Bitcoin is in its infancy as a universal currency. Some experts are examining the possibility that Bitcoin could surpass gold as the most trusted fall back commodity. I think it is possible.
Activity: 61
September 20, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

In which sense? It's unclear what you mean exactly. In terms of value? It's already past. In terms of use? It's an entirely different thing. In terms of how it's transacted? Again, entirely different. The only comparison you can realistically draw is the use as a hedge. Bitcoin is increasingly becoming more useful for people who want to protect themselves from political instability, trade war, currency devaluation, populism... you name it.
No I don’t think so because gold is gold and no other thing metal or paper money takes place of gold. Gold is original money and the rests are the shapes of money. That’s why I think that bitcoin will never take place of gold. Although it will take over the currency market and people will use it like their regular currency but the gold will be there without changing its value.
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
September 19, 2018, 07:43:50 AM
bitcoin and gold are not on the same page, so I don't really agree that they should be put side by side.
Yeah I also think the same. Gold is different and bitcoin is different. Gold has its own value and bitcoin has its own. Some people like gold and some people like bitcoin. Those who take risks and want quick earnings invest their money in bitcoin while those who want to safe their money buy gold for their future. Both are good for future whole price doesn’t concern here.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 07:48:33 AM
I think that is very likely to happen because you must be able to realize that the total supply of bitcoin is very limited, in contrast to gold which has a very large supply and is very easy to obtain so that the price of gold is defeated by the price of bitcoin.
The price of bitcoin has already crossed the price of gold and is more costly than gold, but the problem is not the price. The actual matter is the reliability and I think that gold is more reliable than bitcoin because gold is the actual money while bitcoin is the shape of money and depends upon internet. Gold is more valuable than bitcoin although the profit of bitcoin is better than gold.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 18, 2018, 04:19:55 AM
bitcoin and gold are not on the same page, so I don't really agree that they should be put side by side.

I consider returns every year , so in that case btc should be surpassing each year as of the gold. If I invest same amount in Gold and Crypto the returns wise btc would be much higher if things remain good till year end as volatility is very high so risk is also high.
Activity: 28
September 18, 2018, 04:17:07 AM
Why don't you think btc and gold will always exist and flourish? BTC can't replace gold but btc can become fiat currency used to convert gold into gold.
Activity: 37
September 17, 2018, 02:43:31 PM
Not really competitors at all in my mind.
Pages:
Jump to: