Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin in the future surpass gold? - page 4. (Read 18450 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Will bitcoin replace gold? I ask myself. Well, so far there are no such forecasts.

I wonder what predictions you base your conclusions on. I got hooked on market reviews on the site and I can say for sure that everything is not so simple. I think now is the time to invest in Bitcoin, because soon we will be able to reap good rewards
where d u usually check?
binance usually, but recently opened taklimakan for myself
Activity: 79
Will bitcoin replace gold? I ask myself. Well, so far there are no such forecasts.

I wonder what predictions you base your conclusions on. I got hooked on market reviews on the site and I can say for sure that everything is not so simple. I think now is the time to invest in Bitcoin, because soon we will be able to reap good rewards
where d u usually check?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think it can, but not very soon. Most likely when almost all bitcoins will be mined. in this case, bitcoin will rise in price very strongly and most likely will cost around gold.
Activity: 128
Merit: 4

Now everyone is betting whether Bitcoin reaches 6000. I bet that it will take a couple of months to do it. Well, back to the previous position? I admit that can go to 10,000, but not more.
You better buy, but do not bet. If China makes the sale of a cryptocurrency legal and open to e
veryone, I think we can expect both a fall and a high. because they have a high concentration of mining centers
Activity: 110

Now everyone is betting whether Bitcoin reaches 6000. I bet that it will take a couple of months to do it. Well, back to the previous position? I admit that can go to 10,000, but not more.
Activity: 104

Activity: 128
Activity: 611
Merit: 124
Already surpassed it, the reason why goverments keep using gold instead of bitcoin is simple:
Goverments have the control of gold, the Bank of England have the gold of a lot of countries, Fort Knox in USA, some countries have their own reserves; they control it. Bitcoin, in the otherside, is anywhere, it can be mine for anybody, and goverments lose control of it.

Bitcoin will never be taken serious because gold and fiat gives the control of the world to bankers and goverments.
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
Cannot say anything, we cannot compare them because they have  different purpose. Bitcoin is Digital but Gold is not, but also gold is expensive the more years we keep the gold the higher the price.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Bitcoin and Gold Both are different things. If you compare the price it can be possible. Bitcoin have future .
  Yes gold and bitcoin both are not the same, for me gold is like only jewelry and bitcoin is an investment, both has value and importance, we can buy bitcoin with trust that price will rise higher but gold does not have that much value to be an investment because it increases very low in price, better if we invest all in bitcoin which is the greatest investment.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
bitcoin will collapse sooner or later, it is not provided with anything, and is a speculative asset . Now generate new cryptocurrency which provided a real benefit to the Internet industry, such as a token bat, or Ethereum, was formerly browser, Yahoo and they are all used, he is now in the garbage because it came new, more modern and best browsers . It will be the same with cryptocurrency

Not sure if it will happen that easily said than done. It may takes years to happen because btc is growing and people are accepting it as it is adding to the ease in their life in many things. Also it is helping them to make some money from the upward movement.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
bitcoin will surpass gold if the price is very stable, when people have used bitcoin as a daily currency, but of course gold still exists in the future, for storing value as well as jewelry
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
I never made comparison between the gold and the bitcoin. Why? Becauss I always thought that there will be no good to happen even if I compare these two. Anothing is that, this two is different from each other. Honestly, I wpuld be glad if both the Bitcoin and the Gold will remain in our future. By that, it will be a much good to hear and interested to happen onwards.
ZPW
Activity: 8

gold dominated in the past, it was changed by greedy bankers. But their time is running out and Bitcoin will give a new tool.
Activity: 141
Bitcoin and Gold Both are different things. If you compare the price it can be possible. Bitcoin have future .
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
bitcoin will collapse sooner or later, it is not provided with anything, and is a speculative asset . Now generate new cryptocurrency which provided a real benefit to the Internet industry, such as a token bat, or Ethereum, was formerly browser, Yahoo and they are all used, he is now in the garbage because it came new, more modern and best browsers . It will be the same with cryptocurrency
You are right but it is about crypto currency which has really high value in market, people are agree to invest, gold and all other investment has become just a name, moreover bitcoin got biggest investment of the year award now, so people are not interested to invest in gold if they are having an opportunity to invest in bitcoin at safe and long lasting profit.
It will not be the same with cryptocurrencies, maybe with some will be, but not with bitcoin. Global net worth of gold is $7.5 trillion, info from 2018, bitcoin
$0.1 trillion, almost. Gold in centuries, bitcoin in just one decade. This market is going to be bigger than gold market, just to touch first trillion, after that everything will be easier.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
You are right but it is about crypto currency which has really high value in market, people are agree to invest, gold and all other investment has become just a name, moreover bitcoin got biggest investment of the year award now, so people are not interested to invest in gold if they are having an opportunity to invest in bitcoin at safe and long lasting profit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
If it's about surpassing the price of gold, Bitcoin has already done that.
In 2017 it was able to outpace the price of Gold per ounce. This happened during the bull run. But despite that, Bitcoin is still not a hedge asset. I wouldn't use it for such, cause it can't protect anyone from extreme fluctuation.
Activity: 950
Merit: 517
I think gold is just the thing in the past, and Bitcoin will surpass this quicker than the fiat system life to date.
I thought Gold security is very costly and it is not that convenient in using it in payments to services or goods.
I thought Gold is just the same as a portrait, only the holder of it dictates the value/price. In my opinion,
sooner gold shall be consider as a raw materials for a certain products, not value by its name as Gold but its quality as one
of the hardest metal only.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: