Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoin kill maximum alt coins? - page 5. (Read 1734 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
November 04, 2017, 05:52:13 PM
Now a days all alt coin markets has been dumping and dumping without any simple pump for the btc price increasing.So just i want to know that can bitcoin destroy the maximum type of alt coins market?

That is not happening to all alts. Some are taking some really good pumps, as you can see if you look to bcash. To be honest I don't really understand that pump. Maybe since the BTC price is increasing so much, and there is an upcoming fork that is kind of an attack to bitcoin, they are trying to send the message that bcash is still an alternative if anything goes wrong. Of course that everything should go well, and BTC will just come out stronger as usual, since it keeps proving us that it handles well this type of stress. So yes, maybe you are right. As investors see that bitcoin is a solid coin, they might start to focus their investments on it, instead of risking their money on alts that probably won't do as well as BTC to these kind of tests.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 04:23:08 PM
Now a days all alt coin markets has been dumping and dumping without any simple pump for the btc price increasing.So just i want to know that can bitcoin destroy the maximum type of alt coins market?
That is not correct actually we are too impatient right now.
The main rise of the bitcoin is because of the hard for that will come .
So all the people exchags their alts and move to bits.
After the fork you will surely see a market crash inm bitcoin and market rise in alts.
Hold tight with your alts.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 02:21:55 PM
If Altcoin is destroyed so how can business people do BTC, how can transfer BTC from one pocket to another. Then the transaction is very low BTC and people tend to keep the MOTC to expect the magic only. So permanently altcoins always exist regardless of what happens. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 04, 2017, 02:14:47 PM

Bitcoin price increase fast this make many newbie start to use virtual money ,new members will find it is hard to make real money from hold bitcoin (old members will keep holding) so that they will try to use altcoins  . so that i think bitcoin will support other to use other altcoins not destroy it this is like rich men collect gold and poor will collect silver

It's price dump is normal due to the upcoming fork. Many seasoned traders suggesting that after it, it will be the bitcoin'so price that would experience a slump while altcoins would rise. Therefore, what'should happening now is a market trends given the current situation.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 02:11:07 PM

The demand for the bitcoin has been increased very much so the other altcoins are not making any progress in the price growth.But we can't say bitcoin will kill all other altcoins because in future there might be other coins also will compete for the place of crypto currency king.So the developers of the other altcoins need to advertise about their coins in to the crypto world to make demand for their coins.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
November 04, 2017, 02:03:42 PM

Bitcoin price increase fast this make many newbie start to use virtual money ,new members will find it is hard to make real money from hold bitcoin (old members will keep holding) so that they will try to use altcoins  . so that i think bitcoin will support other to use other altcoins not destroy it this is like rich men collect gold and poor will collect silver
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 01:57:35 PM
Altcoin and BTC are a pair of identical songs, just to show off each other.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
November 04, 2017, 01:54:09 PM
I also do not think bitcoin can kill altcoin market, I just think this will only reduce the price of other altcoins. just as bitcoin prices rise and the altcoin down market will benefit the altcoin traders because they can buy altcoins as much as they can, maybe a more appropriate expression is to reduce altcoin prices. but will not kill him, instead of rising bitcoin market prices will increase the market altcoin.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
November 04, 2017, 01:21:43 PM
My very unprofessional trading opinion:

Altcoins are just dumping mostly due to people converting their alts (probably temporarily) for some bitcoin so that they could claim their Segwit2x coins at the time of the fork. Altcoins would most probably rise back again after the fork. And no, bitcoin cannot kill out altcoins due to the price alone.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 01:13:22 PM
The alt coins are in fact very different in purpose between them:

1- Altcoins that want to be currencies - they have to be a lot better than BTC to overcome it. But some of them wont just disappear just be part of the market.

2- Altcoins that are tokens to be used inside platforms. Some of these will survive if their platforms survives (but even then they can be replaced for other currencies if the market so desires)

3- Altcoins that want to be refuge/store of value. The same as number one, they have to prove they are a lot better than BTC at it, however they can be a part of the market as well.

4- Tokens that are actually like "shares" of a company or participations in funds they will survive if the companies/ funds survives.

5- many other use cases  that could be created as this is a new world!

But bottom line BTC will be the number one for a long time and will "kill" some other projects on the way.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 04, 2017, 01:10:27 PM
actually if you're looking at the chart you will see the truth behind it,
in the surface every altcoin look like a victim,but the truth is they're back to their own place.
early 2017ish every altcoin get pumped so hard by the whales,
and of course someday they will back to their own place like before or at least slightly higher than before.
it's not about killing or destroying or something like that,it's just a crypto cycle.
every altcoin will get pressure when we see Bitcoin price move like a craze,and then when Bitcoin retracing and correcting.
altcoin will make a move,
it's very simple,but right now it's not the time yet and i believe there'll be another downward movement for altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
November 04, 2017, 01:04:36 PM
Bitcoin can make it a slump for most coins but killing their market entirely? I doubt that. There's always a market for altcoins since they overhype these things making the consumers think that they're actually taking a shot at "the next bitcoin" without having to think about it thoroughly like the early hands on bitcoin did. Also, it's a way for most traders to profit as well, so why would they want to let the altcoin market die when in fact that is where they get most of their bitcoin from?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
November 04, 2017, 01:00:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: