Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoin penetrate the price of 3500 USD at the end of 2017 this? - page 5. (Read 2621 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I wonder why ? Has it overcime scalebility issue ?
Or transcation per sec increased ?
Let there be bit load n see backlog piling up again

Inflationary aspect ingnored ..

But its ok riding pure speculatuve ride .. how long ?
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
 I think it is not impossible to reach that price level. I think it is maximum price - 2800 usd. But anything can happen
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Bitcoin is now back on the rise again. I am not sure but there is a big possibility that the market has already discounted that BicoinCash announcement. Now, in case there can be no major disruption this coming August 1, then most probably Bitcoin can continue on rising and reaching $3,500 before the year ends that can be very feasible. Now, that is something really worth waiting. Let's ditch/dump BitcoinCash so it can be out of our way as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
the goldman sachs prediction about bitcoin price came true when they said price will drop down below $2000.

now they have made a new speculation about it saying price will rise up to $3600 and if you read the details and take a look at the analysis you can see how it makes very good sense.

here is the link:
http://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-goldman-sachs-technical-analysis-2017-7
and bitcoin most probably had already the "swings" she was talking about.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
With the rise in bitcoin prices now when I made this topic has reached the price of 2769 USD, my hope can be translucent 3500 USD until the end of the year.

How do you respond about it, can or not bitcoin will reach that price?

Now is price even higher Smiley
I expect that btc will soon reach $3000 level soon.
Not sure that we can reach the price of $3500 until the end of year because of many speculations in the btc market.
It seems that we have many sell orders around $3000 price, so in the short term I expect more up and down in the btc market between $2200- $3000.
Such higher price is maybe more realistic next year.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
It's not impossible to reach that price level especially with Segwit activate, bitcoin network is expected to more efficient which is more like draw more investors into the market. So the market cap is also expected to increase, which will further increase the price.

Bitcoin already broke in to the 3000 USD price barrier earlier but couldn't hold that price and came down. However, expectation is running high for August 1st and I think by the end of 2017, we will be able to break through 3500 USD price limit. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
With the rise in bitcoin prices now when I made this topic has reached the price of 2769 USD, my hope can be translucent 3500 USD until the end of the year.

How do you respond about it, can or not bitcoin will reach that price?
Pages:
Jump to: