Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoin possibly hit usd10,000 by end of year? - page 3. (Read 1146 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Am I being overly optimistic? The trajectory is looking very real!

I think you are thinking about something so far away, now that bitcoin is only $ 6000, and it's a pretty good number, if it stays the same, bitcoin will stabilize and the whole market will grow. that is essential.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
I'm positive it can but not sure it will..
I don't mind it holding close to 6k for a bit but...
November..
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I don't it will but what is really stopping it? We only need some good news like amazon accepting it and it could boom.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think it's possible to hit 10000$ by end of the year. Other currecnies can also grow up after that happend Ethereum for example can hit 800$ and other platforms
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hello. I think so, Bitcoin can reach $ 10000 by the end of the year. how much has it grown up now! and especially as China has a new president
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
I feel like maybe 7500-8k is possible... but the amount of correction really needed for a 10k rally I don't think theres enough time left.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
By the end of this year, probably not. Although 10k isn't a very far fetch price in the coming year or two.
Activity: 126
10k by the end of the year might be a stretch, that is still a 66% growth in 2 months only. I think we will see a few All time Highs before 2018, but probably close to 8~9k, being convervative
Activity: 179
It'll keep rising for sure, with some correction here and there, doubt we'll hit 10k, but 7.5-8k is a real possibility, special if the trend of positive news continues after the strength shown again countless attacks, FUD.
Some positive chinese news, Amazon accepting it, or some more positive regulation for important world players might push it in that direction and get a real chance at getting close to those 10k
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
if we look backward on june 2016 the traders was predict that bitcoin will hit 3000 on q1 and now we can see thats true. I believe it will be heading 10,000 but not on this year. Bitcoin has rise more than 100% from the beginning of 2017 and I think it is still hard to hit 10k for now
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
There is possibility that bitcoin will reach $10000 after Segwit2x. Lot's of people says price will drop soon due to corrections but it's seems possible that will reach $10k by the end of the year if you study the chart. Lets hope that it will rise soon.    
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

I love bitcoin, but I not sure that will be possible until the end of the year. I think it will really depend on how the sigwit2x fork will be handled. If bitcoin does well, we will see it's price increase for sure. Maybe $10.000 would be to much, but around $8000 is really achievable in my opinion. Apparently we will have another fork in December, called bitcoin silver. Since the price usually increases every time a fork is about to happen, that could help as well.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
i think it all depends on the forks. and aren't people happy enough with this year's progress already? there ain't too much of this year left anyway, about 8-9 weeks. where's the extra $4000 gonna come from?

this year has been far, far more impressive than i ever thought was possible. i think $10,000 would be a little greedy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nobody knows if we are going to see such a grow by next year, but if you look at the charts, you can see by yourself that the price has increased more than $5000 since the beggening of this year, more than x5 from the first price on January (about $600). So if you make your own conclusions, we are too close to reach ten thousand dollars, but nobody can speculate about it and no one can predict how much will it be worth by next year.
Activity: 1
Forks will bring correction, especially next one..
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
If there will such a success for the year,  that possibility will be in a narrow way, cause the year is fast going and that amount is very high for the year expectations. But, one thing is that anything can happen in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254

Its not about being overtly optimistic because even if you are pessimistic about price and predicted that it will crash to $1000 before next week, it does not matter because the price movement is not a respecter of opinions of individuals which is not backed by action. Looking at the current trend, its not out of place to make such speculation but the getting there is what might be challenging above all, its possible.
Activity: 16

this is what i was expecting before price falling.

https://imgur.com/TmizMh7

this is  what i was expecting several days ago

https://imgur.com/8W8wKVm

and this is what is happening..

https://imgur.com/bDIM16C

till now, i was pretty right. This is what i am expecting to happen

https://imgur.com/s8Krzyd
Activity: 196
It's really hard to know that Bitcoin can reach to that peak or not. We need to wait until the hard fork on November over and let see if it'll happen the same as it was at the hard fork on 1st August or not, if it'll be the same I think Bitcoin can easily reach to 10k$ by the end of this year cause at the hard fork on 1st August Bitcoin price increased from more than 2k$ to more than 4k$, about 100%, right after the hard fork over so for now when Bitcoin price is nearly 6k$ if it'll be double after the hard fork on November the price of Bitcoin will be 12k$ Cheesy. But there are a lot of predictions that Bitcoin only can to 10k$ in at least 6 more months.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
You are completely optimistic about bitcoin price. I expect a price correction in near future. For example, this is going to come true in the first week of november. My expectations for end of the year for prices, 5000 usd ...
Pages:
Jump to: