Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin Price At $9,400 Is A Good Buying Opportunity ?? Buy Bitcoin Now? - page 2. (Read 259 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Bitcoin (BTC) has been absolutely hammered over the past two days. In fact, some 36 hours ago, it was trading at $10,200; now, the cryptocurrency is sitting snug at $9,500.

Buy Bitcoin Now?

The last month bottom was around $9100 and we don't know if bitcoin is going to test that level before the next bullish push. Bitcoin has made a surprising move in the past and we could witness the same very soon as Bitcoin remain stagnant around $9500 for two days now and the bear keeps looking weak.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
If you are a long term trader, there is absolutely nothing wrong in buying this price because the lowest it can go to now is $9000 which is under probability, but it is certain that very soon, we will be rising up to to $15,000 which we will touch very soon before we witnessed some corrections, but as a shirt term trader, I think we will still touch down a bit more, like I said earlier, this is still under probability, so it might be good for a short term investor to hold on first and buy at a price that is a little bit lower than this.

One of the reason why I don't do short term trading is because of these little uncertainties, and no matter the analysis that you do, it is difficult to really predict the short term movement of a coin, it is best to decide on this price if you are a long term holder.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Wrong section to post this thread! Reporting to move to speculations.

@OP its not a bad idea to buy the bitcoin now since the price seems greener from this morning and looks like will reach 10K soon.But the decision is yours whether you can hold longer or just for short term.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Bitcoin (BTC) has been absolutely hammered over the past two days. In fact, some 36 hours ago, it was trading at $10,200; now, the cryptocurrency is sitting snug at $9,500.

Buy Bitcoin Now?

Pages:
Jump to: