Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin really stabilize any country's economy level? - page 11. (Read 2604 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
That is a negative notion for me because so far, those countries who adopt bitcoin and digital currencies area almost having the same testimonies that their economic growth is not hindered nor stabilized but rather lifted with the help of cryptos.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
cryptocurrencies are really important for economic growth and job creation we can see lot of new development mainly counties like India where there are more number of software engineers cryptocurrencies development will create more number of jobs
Its good to help many people who have no stable job yet have strategical idea on trading. Sometimes we just need to know if were capable on making this a job to help the economy.

If really many people start using Bitcoin, they will improve their life. Probably, it can be taken as an effect on the economy. However, I think only the government can improve it.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
I think it could if a country has tax laws implemented to crypto currency. Because if not then it would just weaken a country's Fiat and woupd ultimately collapse it's market. Then again, if a country would opt to be exclusively crypto then it would be more fruitful for a country to just tax it so the country could have income from it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Currently, it will not help to improve the economy. There is even a danger that because of its volatility, it can disrupt the economy.
Activity: 1050
Take the example of Venezuela. Their fiat failed and where do they turn to? Crypto currency. I think crypto currency could be a stop gap as the market stabilizes and fiat recovers. But for a healthy economy with a healthy fiat, o think crypto currency could evem helo it more so long as there ia a form of regulation and or taxation involved.
for Venezuela they have no other way, by moving to cryptocurrency it is expected to improve their economy, but this also carries a large risk, considering not all countries allow BTC as a transaction tool
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
For countries that accept Bitcoin or cryptocurrency like the US, Russia, the country's finances are stable and secure.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
I think btc to increase a country's GDP or change a country's economy may be difficult for now because the anonymous nature of BTC will make it difficult to calculate into a country's GDP, especially to measure the economic level of a country that requires a detailed calculation, the nature of BTC this anonymity also makes many governments make rules against BTC to avoid money laundering
I don't think bitcoin can help to stabilize country's economy level. Because if bitcoin have some advantages then it have many disadvantages to which can ruined the economy.
Activity: 476
Take the example of Venezuela. Their fiat failed and where do they turn to? Crypto currency. I think crypto currency could be a stop gap as the market stabilizes and fiat recovers. But for a healthy economy with a healthy fiat, o think crypto currency could evem helo it more so long as there ia a form of regulation and or taxation involved.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
people that join in bitcoin, high percentage will success. i mean, they must know all about crypto, you must know about the point of bitcoin.
government can invest in bitcoin to, they can take muhh profit if do that. they can make payment across the world via cryptocurrent, its easy than print money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
As we all have been speaking many times that Bitcoin possesses the power to diminish the use of fiat in a country where it's welcomed with full hearts, I wish to know that does it really have the ability to cope up with the challenges a country's economy faces? Can it help in the growth of their GDP?

As we know, Bitcoin is limited in number whereas Federal Reserve has the power to do monetary easing when things go wild with their economy levels. So with such limitations, can Bitcoin really stabilize any country's economic issues?

If bitcoin system implemented on monetary system, i am believe government can control the inflation. With controlled inflation, peoples asset not decrease on the value and it will increasing wealth
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Yes it can and it's currently used widely on countries with high inflations rates like Venezuela and Zimbabwe. Also, it will become most popular when people realize each country exports it's little piece of inflation each year to their foreigns countries  Grin

It can stabilize economies with a more transparent and easy to use cash system it's just that for now there is lot of challenges regarding scalability issues.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I believe it will. Take a look  at the countries that has a very high inflation as well as those unbanked. They're turning on cryptocurrencies to mitigate the negative effects.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
As we all have been speaking many times that Bitcoin possesses the power to diminish the use of fiat in a country where it's welcomed with full hearts, I wish to know that does it really have the ability to cope up with the challenges a country's economy faces? Can it help in the growth of their GDP?

As we know, Bitcoin is limited in number whereas Federal Reserve has the power to do monetary easing when things go wild with their economy levels. So with such limitations, can Bitcoin really stabilize any country's economic issues?

It can uplift a country's economic level more than stabilizing. Countries who knows this, have adapted it and who are yet to adapt, are with struggles in terms economy.
Stabilizing the economy of a country might be hard to do for bitcoin knowing its here to be a currency.But since most of the people treat it as more of an investment,then it can really make some changes in the economy level of some people but considering one's country already,i think it would not be easy for bitcoin to do that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

It can even uplift a country's economic level more than stabilizing. Countries who knows this, have adapted it and have not captured this, are yet to adapt. Internal politics do play on Bitcoin's entry. They are hesitating to accept bitcoin as they feel that their fiat value would go down in the market if they adapt bitcoin so in their countries. But look at the positive sides when bitcoin enters is adapted. Citizens will have employment, Citizens' growth standard will grow up, when citizens's growth is taken care, respective nations' growth will be at ease. Nation's economic growth will be high and more outsourcing business will take place. What else a country need.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
cryptocurrencies are really important for economic growth and job creation we can see lot of new development mainly counties like India where there are more number of software engineers cryptocurrencies development will create more number of jobs
Its good to help many people who have no stable job yet have strategical idea on trading. Sometimes we just need to know if were capable on making this a job to help the economy.
Activity: 378
Activity: 210
Bitcoin stabilizing an economy? I won't buy this idea. I think bitcoin can only contribute to stabilizing an economy but not making the economy stable alone. Bitcoin cannot stabiloze an economy alone because of its level of volatility. Bitcoin is not stable itself. What it can do is to contribute to an economy's stabilization once btc value reaches its peak.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

I do believe bitcoin have good system on monetary and i think its revolutionary. I am believe bitcoin system can help economic system and reducing inflation that always rising.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

It would still depend on who runs the country and how he would be able to make use of bitcoin to somehow improve the lives of the people. Whether it would be fiat or bitcoin, nothing would be different if those in the position are greedy enough to use the funds for his own benefit.

As for now, bitcoin is somehow of help to improve the lives of some individual in their earnings from cryptocurrency and it would help them in contributing in their own little way to let businesses earn and improve the economic status of the country.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Definitely it is not going to help the economy in terms of increasing GDP of any country because it is not a job or business opportunity so it still based on the government where the economy belongs but it can help many people to make money from the crypto business like trading mining or whatever we have.
Yes.Bitcoin can make some people's lives change for the better because of the good income they can get from it.But if we talk of a country,bitcoin may contribute some progress but it doesn't mean it will totally make one's country economy be stable.
Pages:
Jump to: