Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin rise to $20000 by the end of the year - page 2. (Read 191 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
whats the possibility of bitcoin rising to $20000.

For yes it has posibilities but people who invest and holds any kind of coin/cryptocurrency shall kind a controll but not literally because  bitcoin market value and its price are unpredictable.

According to the current market, BTC price can hardly rise above $ 10,000. If you are holding a BTC and the current price is higher than the price you bought, I recommend selling them to make a profit, should not expect too high, BTC can hardly reach such price because there are too Many other altcoin born, they have dominated the market with BTC.

Yes there are to many altcoin that rise and born but still for me without ethereum and bitcoin they are nothing and without the money of the investors they are nothing and traders says shitcoin.

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I do not think the bitcoin price will go up that much. The market is not as quiet as the old man. There used to be a certain number of coins.
Bitcoin's popularity is much more than it used to be. Everyone paid their money to bitcoin. The price was down. People are afraid of BitCoin and do not invest a lot.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think there is high possiblity for the price to be that high in the end of the year. I think the expection will be there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
According to the current market, BTC price can hardly rise above $ 10,000. If you are holding a BTC and the current price is higher than the price you bought, I recommend selling them to make a profit, should not expect too high, BTC can hardly reach such price because there are too Many other altcoin born, they have dominated the market with BTC.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: