Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin rise up criminality rate ?!!! - page 3. (Read 481 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 232
For sure all cryptocurrency, as well as Bitcoin could be used by mafia for some black purposes. But they also use fiat in a real life.Moreover, Bitcoin transactions today are too expensive and slow for frequent usage.

I agree that fiat money can also be used for illegal activity. Now the crime rate is growing not because Bitcoin appeared. Bitcoin is just a tool in the hands of people. This tool can be used for both good and evil. The growth of crime is not only a problem of the present time and generation. Humanity at all stages of its development has faced the unlawful actions of individual members of society. And always for offenses there were tools.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Crime in crypto ??

I think is look like impossible.
Because the crypto is run by itself like A.I in game.
So, if crime like hacker i think is impossible to do that.
But yeah i afraid to if my asset can be hack by hacker.
I hope blockchain always safe.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
I wonder if this cryptomarket will end up to have like high marks on the mafia-market and if people would start to make like ''crazy'' decisions when it comes to BTC !!

Lately, every rumor and regulation made by a country always involves criminalization. the government always claims that crypto and bitcoin are money launderers and can be used by terrorists. but basically, all the patterns in life are always potentially crimes.
Activity: 217
i think when cryptocurrencies has been used all around the world, surely it will be used by criminals, everything has its negative effects, but modern criminals nowadays are using more hidden ways to hide from governments control, that is why cryptocurrencies are becoming the effective method for criminals to use for illegal activities more and more.
Activity: 356
Cash is also very convenient for criminals, but no one talks about it, everyone says that crypto currencies help criminals. This is inspired by the governments of different countries.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
Actually is not that Bitcoin rise criminality rate just we humans always take illegal advantage of something most especially when it is not well known. I believe bitcoin has been used for so many criminal activity even up till now. Most people here that name bitcoin and love to know more about it the end up falling into wrong hands which will make them never to trust the community again and some people are also there advertising the sales of Bitcoin and they non or know nothing about cryptocurrency not to talk of the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 115
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I wonder if this cryptomarket will end up to have like high marks on the mafia-market and if people would start to make like ''crazy'' decisions when it comes to BTC !!

I do not think so. evil always exists of any kind and wherever it is. I do not agree bitcoin can increase crime in cyberspace. the impact of rising bitcoin is a solution in the level of transactions and convenience without third parties.

That's true evil is always in the world and you said you are not agree bitcoin can increase crime in cyberspace, i think it's possible to be happen that bitcoin maybe the way of crime.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
There is no question when it comes to that topic. Obviously, money is the root of all evil in this world full of greedy people. And Bitcoin has an amount that is no joke, and bitcoin can be used in different criminality aspects such as drugs,etc.
Activity: 350
Simply, many can lose interest without seeing a way out of the current situation in which the purse can calmly empty and even who and how is unknown. Therefore, cardinal methods are needed to close all delicate places for criminals.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
I read somewhere that cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Monero, and Verge were being used in the Deep Web prior to 2016. I'm quite sure they're still being used there today so it's just safe to say with the non-regulation of crypto in general, criminals may have their hands with crypto and use them for malicious activities. I hope the whole world can regulate crypto but that will cause a chain reaction of more taxes and stricter measures with crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
That’s a possibility. Anonymity and untraceable transactions are two of the many reason why the criminal types are attracted to cryptocurrency. Governments should start making policies that would deter these people from giving bitcoins a bad name.
Activity: 504