Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin stay above 6500? - page 5. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107
June 13, 2018, 06:11:40 AM
you better just hold it, bro. If you sell it you will even lose. calm down the bullish market is coming soon and we can only expect on them. the price is now steadily declining, if you are good at this is one chance to take advantage in a dye as it is today.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
June 13, 2018, 06:11:28 AM
I wonder if I should sell now or hope for the bulls. Looks like it's way too late to sell...
We think so every time but later bitcoin falls even lower and we understand that the bottom is below. It seems to me that it is never too late to sell coins. Perhaps after the owners of large capital entered the crypto-currency market, we can not predict anything. It's been hard to do before, but now we're powerless to big money. I think that bitcoin can fall for a very long time. Prices will start to rise only after we will no longer have coins.
Activity: 443
Merit: 260
June 13, 2018, 06:04:48 AM
Nope

6.452 at the moment
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
June 13, 2018, 05:59:22 AM
I wonder if I should sell now or hope for the bulls. Looks like it's way too late to sell...

This is an opportunity to enter the market for the long run if you haven't already, with prices at so low. I would believe that most experienced bitcoin traders would agree with me on that. Prices probably have not yet seen the bottom, but we're defintiely very close to that bottom at the moment.

If you have existing positions, I wouldn't bother selling. You're gaining nothing by selling right now.

That's why I always say that you should be expecting to hold onto your coins as a long term investment, when you do buy in. Otherwise, you'll be forced to dump in bear markets like this that would lead to negative profits. I definitely don't expect any upward movement from the market at the moment, but the next bull market will come some time after the recovery starts, which I think will be next year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
June 13, 2018, 05:30:14 AM
The market does not look like it is ready to stay above $6500 as it is trying to want to go down lower, but the truth is that, we can all be wrong. It is a market, nothing is predictable, we may experience a bounce from here, but the only thing I can say from what I can see is that, it just seems the bulls or smart moneys are not even ready to enter the market yet.

Secondly, it would be a bad advise to tell you to start selling as you will be in the worst gambling position ever if you do now. Best bet, look forward to the lows and buy more to gain a better position in the long run. Also, if you know what to look out for as a trader, breaking below $6400 may drive us fast to as low as $5900 and even lower as the case may be, but you should not be taking any trading action if you are not one.

Just have this, the market is so unpredictable and a lot is uncertain, so you really want to be careful most especially when the best time to make selling decision as a trader or investor has passed.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
June 13, 2018, 05:18:04 AM
Well what do you think? It is hard to give you an analysis since it is not recommended for anyone to listen to others especially to someone you just see posts suggestions online. But from the way I see it. Bitcoin is pretty weak right now as even the bulls didn't have enough power to make BTC stay above 7,000$. Thinking about reversals at this point is also not possible as the volume is pretty heavy on the sell side. There are no signs that someone is buying them back up. Sadly shorting it now won't be a good option but it depends on where will BTC fall or if will still fall.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
June 13, 2018, 05:05:45 AM
This year really hard to predict the future possibilities. But holding is the good for your future investment because raise and fall are happen in anytime so you should hold for long-term then only it will make profit. My suggestion is you can analyse your coin portfolio automatically you will find the right way.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
June 13, 2018, 04:27:15 AM

Maybe you should try to hold your balls up since there's still hope that bitcoins could pump again, remember it has so many supporters and maybe some of them afraid to go on it since their are existing bad issue of certain exchange flaws and side problems for now but I believe the quarter 3 and 4 will be the good time for bitcoins and let's hope for the best on it.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:13:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: