Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoin touch 9k USD next month? - page 7. (Read 1066 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2020, 11:56:20 AM
I think we can see 9k USD in this month, the price at this point is about 8.7k USD yeah $ 300 left to make it happen. Perhaps it will go down a little bit, but I believe it's just a correction the price will recover soon. We all know that people tend to buy bitcoin, and they're keep buying it until the halving happens, those who are doing short term trading must be earned much profit since the price was changing so fast.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
January 14, 2020, 11:50:31 AM
Now I am prediciting bitcoin price by next month or end of this month will touch 9k.
whats you guys say?
I actually think Bitcoin will touch $ 9k in the next 2 weeks..  in the past 48 hours, Bitcoin has shown growth of 9% and it is very likely that Bitcoin will continue to grow until it hits $ 9k or even more.  I think, the issue of halving Bitcoin that caused this, cmiiw
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
January 14, 2020, 11:29:18 AM
many think its bull trap.
But I'm optimistic about the price of $9k in very soon coming hours.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2020, 11:28:08 AM
We might even see 9k before we go to sleep today. It is exciting seeing Bitcoin rally. I am always a cheerer of Bitcoin pumps, to the point that I sometimes forget to sell even if it is already pumping very hard.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 14, 2020, 11:20:55 AM
I'm a little optimistic with the situation of the market although having a doubt because it might be another bull trap again. It's best to do scalping if this is the situation of the market if only it could drop a bit again so that scalping traders can buyback. If after this week Bitcoin push to touch the $9k then I think there's something that makes the to pump like that.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
January 14, 2020, 11:00:46 AM
Given the price that continues to rise, of course bitcoin will soon touch the price of $9000 in the near future if the increase continues like this, there are many opportunities for investors because bitcoin is climbing with a good move.
And maybe this month could have touched $10,000. Are you sure?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
January 14, 2020, 10:32:53 AM
it is not possible to predict bitcoin at times like this. the market is divided into fearful people who are waiting to FOMO in and the whales who are accumulating so it can take longer or shorter. all i can predict is that we are going to see a big jump as soon as the rise starts which is why i don't really care about $9k but i am trying to guess which price we stop at after reaching $9k. maybe $15K?

the correct board to post topics like this and make discussions is the speculation board. please move the topic there (there is a button you can see at the bottom of this page called move topic). it seems to be moved now.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
January 14, 2020, 10:30:42 AM

Considering the amount people looking to profit by the time halving come, I would say yes and probably $9k soon. Those from finance business, they are going to crypto market even the banks might just be joining this party to earn. Amazing how the price spikes so much in just a day, almost unreal but if someone has been pumping it, he'd be losing money he must be investing for he knew the price will go up later.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
January 14, 2020, 10:28:01 AM
As I predicted bitcoin going to touch 10k soon by this year.
many suggested it can't be,
many suggested it will go down again.
but recently bitcoin has grown up from 7k to today 8.6k.
Now I am prediciting bitcoin price by next month or end of this month will touch 9k.
whats you guys say?

I too am very optimistic that the price of bitcoin would reach $10K on February. Thought the price would remain volatile, we'd seen a general upward trend in the coming months. This month, it would be difficult for BTC to reach that point but nothing can be dismissed. The current rise would show some correction in the next day.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
January 14, 2020, 10:21:39 AM
As I predicted bitcoin going to touch 10k soon by this year.
many suggested it can't be,
many suggested it will go down again.
but recently bitcoin has grown up from 7k to today 8.6k.
whats you guys say?
Pages:
Jump to: