Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoin withdstand the raising legal obstacle. - page 2. (Read 235 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
if it's already, since last 10 years. then what is the question. m very much positive
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
As we know it, bitcoin faces several question of legality. Some countries opposes  the circulation of bitcoin. The question is still on the air. What do you think guys.,

The issue of legality is one key part of our life and there is no two way about it because without the laws regulating all of our activities, it will only result in a situation of anarchy which we all wont want for whatever reason and that means that every of our invention or development must find a way to comply with the established laws and if not it should massive enough to force a new law to be made in that.

In the case of bitcoin, the current law to me cannot withstand it because a lot of those laws have been made at a point where every development is expected to follow a particular pattern and that is recognizing the supremacy of government over the citizenry but bitcoin is doing something else from that and to accommodate bitcoin, new laws will need to be made. We should only hope that bitcoin can force that.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Overall I would say only communist or dictatorship countries may impose a ban, most of the world will not.
Actually you got a point there,but there are some third world countries that already banned the use of crypto currencies,we might not see an outright ban from major economic countries but we will be having strict regulations in order to trade in the exchanges which might be a hurdle if you are planning to move fiat currency in and out of those exchanges.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
As we know it, bitcoin faces several question of legality. Some countries opposes  the circulation of bitcoin. The question is still on the air. What do you think guys.,
I think these questions about legality had been faced by bitcoin from  a long  time now and it has withstand so far and will continue the same spirit. There may be some restrictions applied for many but there are so many things that the government of any country can't control about bitcoin. The countries that try to oppose the usage of bitcoin can do very less regarding this. They can just impose some tax on it nothing part that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I think so long as bitcoin remains legal in at least one of the major economies, such as Europe, America or Asia, then bitcoin still has massive potential for growth and success. Regulation is to be expected, but an outright ban is very unlikely. Overall I would say only communist or dictatorship countries may impose a ban, most of the world will not.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
This question or speculation been asked how many times and now they are already starting out on these legal matters but yet bitcoin did still able or managed to withstand. Even though we do see sharp decline on price but yet the support of community is always there  Legality among other countries would always be the issue but no matter which way it would go we are yet still decide to hold on.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: