Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoins continue to hold? - page 2. (Read 191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
December 26, 2017, 03:22:03 AM
whenever someone is talking like this they are always missing a couple of important things. sometimes even intentionally they choose to ignore the facts.

lets say this Mr. A. who you are talking about invested a large amount of money in bitcoin when it was $1 and then it dropped down to 0 and disappeared. would you be making the same topic and sympathizing with him about the large amount of money he lost? of course not. then why are you talking about him when he has already taken a huge risk and gotten the reward for that risk he took.
the worst part is, you could have done the same but you chose not to! and now you are paying for it.

the other thing you are missing is the fact that someone who has let say 100BTC is not going to sell all of it. he may even add more to it over the years and only sell a very tiny amount if he ever needs to.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
December 26, 2017, 03:01:45 AM
I kinda understand your point.Holding bitcoins as an early adopter is like winning millions from the lottery.
He didn`t work to earn those millions,he just bought some btc and forgot about them.Is this fair?
Is this capitalism?I don`t think so.Rich people have to earn their millions by creating succesfull businesses and implementing great innovations,not by speculation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 02:41:28 AM
Bitcoin can be hold at any price even present price $20000. Because there are on 10 percent chances to dip Bitcoin and 90 present chances it will go up.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 02:28:54 AM
A has 100 thousand deposits, all invested in bitcoin, A's rich two generation has 10 million deposits, and 100 thousand bought bitcoin.
Bitcoin has risen from $1 to $20, up 20 times. Do you sell it or not? If you continue to go up, you should choose to take it, but if it suddenly falls to $10, do you sell it? They sold 10 times as much as they could, and no one could sell them. Yes, Mr. A sold it, and the assets rose from $100 thousand to 1 million. He was happy.
However, A Jun's two generation of friends has forgotten that he has bought bitcoins, and he doesn't have time to pay attention to this thing, because 100 thousand yuan is not worth considering for him.
Shortly after, bitcoin continued to rise from $20 to $200, up to $1000, and A's knot was 99 million! His two generation friends finally found his own bitcoin assets, which was a big surprise to him. He sold bitcoin and was smart.
As we all know later, bitcoin has been up to 20000 dollars up to now, and the two generation is also missing 1 billion 900 million. If the rich two generation is Wang Sichong, I think he should be able to keep bitcoin for a long time.
In this case, you may think I mean - the poor are getting poorer and the rich are getting richer. On the surface, it seems to be the truth, but the premise of this story is that A Jun, A Jun's two generation friends and Wang Sichong didn't have a deep understanding of bitcoin, nor did they have faith.
Pages:
Jump to: