Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain replace bank? - page 10. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 05:20:22 PM
I think it is very realistic for the blockchain platform to replace the banking payment system. Currently, cash payments are losing their relevance against the background of multiple digital payment systems. Cryptocurrency and payments based on the blockchain platform have great advantages in the speed of transfer of transactions and their minimum cost.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 05:01:05 PM
I think it is not possible. I believe the cyrtocurrencies , they will improve our lifes to easier but they can not replace to the bank or normal money. We will need the real money every time.

Cryptocurrencies are beginning to be used as a means of payment. Also, some cryptocurrencies can be used by banks to exchange balances with each other.
Technologies that allow cryptocurrency to replace part of the functions of banks already exist. It remains to wait for time.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
November 18, 2018, 04:55:29 PM
I don't understand why we need this. Crypto and banks can work together at the same time and it will be only good for people.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 06:24:15 AM
I think that is not possible, because the blockchain and banks are very different because this bank is definitely a real wallet and blockchains of a future technology or can be said to be a crypto wallet. but I think both of them will need each other and be used with each other.
Activity: 196
November 18, 2018, 06:14:49 AM
I think it is not possible. I believe the cyrtocurrencies , they will improve our lifes to easier but they can not replace to the bank or normal money. We will need the real money every time.
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
November 18, 2018, 06:11:35 AM
I don't think it makes any sense yet. I think that banks function well without blockchain. But if there is a need, then the blockchain can easily replace all existing banks
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 01:53:49 PM
it seems that banking will not be replaced, and they may be able to work together with blockhain technology to strengthen several sectors of the economy
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
November 14, 2018, 01:46:15 PM
Yes it can like a bank to be replaced with a blockchain . In my opinion a blockchain works much faster than usual bank systems . Also I saw 8 months ago that PayPal hired blockchain engineers for new projects
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
November 14, 2018, 01:43:26 PM
I do not think that the blockchain should replace banks. Banks should start using blockchain. Blockchain is just a technology that needs a master.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 12:29:53 PM
The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?

Crypto was created to minimize or eliminate the financial institution that middle between transactions and gets a lot in the said transaction. That is the aim of crypto but I think that is still farfetched reality right now. Not all knows the ins and outs of crypto so adaption might take some time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 12:18:42 PM
Blockchain is not created for this. On the contrary, it will help banks to reduce costs and those that introduce new technologies faster in the future will become market leaders.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 14, 2018, 05:37:08 AM
What makes you think that it will going to happen? Maybe bank will use blockchain but going to replace it, it is impossible. Think about it if that will happen, maybe there are many people will lost their job, so why they will replace it? Instead of replacing, maybe they will adopt it in their system.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 05:31:44 AM
I still do not think that the Blockchain technology is a threat to the banks in anyway, So replacing is is never possible. The reality is that while the blochain is innotive the banks are are equally innovativing, so far blockchain cannot do cash transactions, do minute pays, like $0.5 payments easily, cannot give give loans and support businesses. They both have their independent relevance
Activity: 420
November 14, 2018, 05:09:36 AM
I think no, blockcahin have secutiruty issues which solve banking system.
Its canceable transaction in fact if funds was stolen
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 04:01:02 AM
This is a very difficult and tactical question, but i do not think so. Blockchain will become very popular to everyone around the world but cannot replace banks. There are so many operations banks carry out that Blockchain cannot give
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 03:52:56 AM
Blockchain technology can change banking industry, but it won't happen in a short period of time. We need time for creating and accepting legislation, to adopt for these changes and then probably a new economy will replace traditional banking. There is another option, blockchain can be integrated in traditional banking.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
November 14, 2018, 03:35:30 AM
Why do so many people strive to replace smth with smth else powered by blockchain?)))) If we speak about medicine or security issues then yes, I agree that blockchain products are a huge step forward. But banks are okay, the system has its minuses but it still works fine and the two systems can easily co-exist.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 14, 2018, 03:23:48 AM
I don't think it can, the blockchain is just a system with very good technology, a bank can use the technology to improve its secure storage system.
Activity: 448
November 14, 2018, 03:15:13 AM
definitely no! the two have a big difference. i think bank is more reliable for investment, because we can't predict a blockchain to be successful, but banks can give u a annual profit for keeping your money there. bank is allowable by the government and blockchain's are not all are allowed.
Activity: 644
November 14, 2018, 03:10:50 AM
I am not sure that the Blockchain can replace the Bank. Blockchain has no capacity like the Bank and from security, Blockchain is still very weak. But if you want to invest very profit, of course, you can invest in the Blockchain. And to be safer you can save money at the Bank.
Pages:
Jump to: