Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bounty with large allocations make you profitable ?? - page 9. (Read 12374 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
The more allocation of coins that receive bounty hunters, the higher the risk that during listing the price will collapse due to the fact that most of the coins received will be sold in the first days after entering the stock exchange. Sometimes the price is very difficult to recover from this.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
if project does not reach the softcap then they will not pay the bounty participant, even though they may pay it will only be in our wallet forever without being able to trade because they don't have funds for development and not only interested in allocation offered but see their products, many projects who offer large allocations but when bounty ends they reduce allocations
I think that every member of the bounty programs understands that the soft cap is the most important mark in order to earn. I think it's best to participate in projects that do not try to raise funds, but simply create a company to promote themselves
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Usually large allocations got cut by the end of bounty , its to lure more people in Smiley Or in rules it says 1M Bounty pool if hardcap is reached Smiley Usually i do bouties i believe have great product and are active in twitter , telegram and other media . But there is plenty of projects that does not want to pay out for your time Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
I often see bounties that allocate large tokens even equivalent to $ 1 million in tokens.
 Then there are also bounties that have a small allocation of around $ 50k USD in tokens ...

So where do you think that will be promising and the tokens are valuable ??

because I also wonder why the team held a bounty with only large allocations of softcap money not achieved.

what do you think about this opinion.

i avoid some bounty like that,simple reason because it's unreasonable.
just imagine, how easy they give a huge money for bounty.
although it from nothing, but it still unreasonable for me.
its will collapse suddenly after got exchange.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
if project does not reach the softcap then they will not pay the bounty participant, even though they may pay it will only be in our wallet forever without being able to trade because they don't have funds for development and not only interested in allocation offered but see their products, many projects who offer large allocations but when bounty ends they reduce allocations
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Trust me, most of the large allocated bounty campaign becomes shit! Don't fall into that by seeing millions of dollar allocation. Research yourself! The project matters, Harmony bounty budget was 15K USD but look at the hunters now, almost everyone will get 500-2K USD worth ONE coin, on February, Populous came with 50K USD bounty budget which was very successful!

Recently I noticed the CryptoMarketAds bounty budget, it is 10 Million USD worth tokens! This is ridiculous! Even they will fail to raise 10M USD from their sale but they will give 10M worth tokens to the hunters! It is really ridiculous! So, guys, learn and research yourself to get a better bounty campaign!
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
It's not about the allocation amount that will determine if you'll get profit or not. Bounty success is based more on the team who'll be doing the project, first are they real and the other is the capability of the team. Remember that a lot of bounty campaigns are either scams or failed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
The success of any bounty doesn't really depends on its bounty allocation in my opinion but depends on how good is what they have to offer to the society and solve one problem or the other. Bitcoin was created for a particular purpose and so also ethereum not excluding others if they are not out the same purpose that was already been taken care of by Bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 515
I often see bounties that allocate large tokens even equivalent to $ 1 million in tokens.
 Then there are also bounties that have a small allocation of around $ 50k USD in tokens ...

because I also wonder why the team held a bounty with only large allocations of softcap money not achieved.

If the bounty is to big then something is fishy, i mean most of the funds should go to development, marketing and stuff like that, right? I wont go with big money bounties.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
50 000USD in tokens from a good company could be more than 2 million USD from a company that runs off just after ICO.
A good example is Harmony token, allocation was only 100 000USD in campaign, but the current value is 3 times higher after few weeks!
Activity: 209
Merit: 6

On my experience I don't think what is allocated for the bounty really matters ... do your own research on the project and promote it, if you think it's worth it..
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
The known soft cap rates are not aimed for having a project and starting the crypto project. The hard cap levels are rarely get hit because the bear market makes it harder to get in the new project. Large bounty allocation will only help token sellers to dump more due to high rewards on the bounty campaign.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
In these day mostly, campaigns with large allocation would not reach even softcap. We can see there are several bounties that have few allocation but reputation of those projects are high. So i think allocation should not be a main fact for selecting bounty. reputation of project is the important fact.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
It seems to me that it is better to allocate a percentage of fees during the ICO, but a large % or a small one often does not matter, the main thing is the project and how many bounty hunters participate.
Activity: 350
Any project can be profitable and it does not depend on how many coins were allocated to the bounty program. Pay more attention to what the project represents, what task it faces, what the project for the blockchain industry can do, whether the team has a ready-made prototype or a working version of the product.... In general, do a research! I think the amount of allocated coins depends on the total amount that the project intends to issue.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Marketing funds are not distributed fairly on same cases but only honest teams decide to pay the full bounty allocation to the bounty hunters. The downside of bounty campaigns are more than advantages but there is no other way for bounty hunters except keep participating.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Some bounty projects have very good allocations and the projects also have a high price value. so actually this depends on the selection we make, when we can choose the right bounty project and have good prospects, we can get good results. but remember that allocations will not have a big effect because those who will determine the quality of the projects will still be able to show their existence in the market or not.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I think that depends on the project, there were bounty companies that allocated 3,000,000$ and then these coins could be sold with good money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

In my opinion, every allocation for a prize campaign is taken from the hardcap achievement ... try to pay attention to the website every project you follow must be allocated according to a predetermined percentage ... and for campaign prize allocation usually a maximum of 4-5% and if reach hardcap ... if it doesn't reach hardcap then the allocation for the prize campaign will be reduced according to the number of sales tokens ..
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Still no but if the bounty are paying with eth or btc absolutely yes it will make me sure profits but in other hand how about investors? so i suggest them to make investments only in good projects like Dencoin tokens. because this project is legit and reliable sources of good alts.
Pages:
Jump to: