Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BTC become the world central currency? - page 9. (Read 1169 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
My answer is simple. No, it can't. None of the governments would be eager to use a completely volatile currency. And they are right to think like that also. Why would I want to risk my economy in the end? Bitcoin is already a very good alternative option and it should stay like that.

BTC is so volatile because of low dept of market, high percentage of inexperienced traders, low amount of big market makers. With every step BTC makes this numbers change. Its not like BTC will become a world reserve currency staying at 50k price with current price behaviour... I doubt it will happened but if it will happened BTC will pump to like 50 mln $ and volume will pump from 40B$ to few trillions and huge market makers will bring liquidity that will reduce volatility.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
My answer is simple. No, it can't. None of the governments would be eager to use a completely volatile currency. And they are right to think like that also. Why would I want to risk my economy in the end? Bitcoin is already a very good alternative option and it should stay like that.

Forget about the governments, they will never allow these currencies to be accepted as a currency. However i think that bitcoin will replace gold and become the digitial gold. However, Ethereum will become the world central digital currency and all the defi will control the financial and taxation systems.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Hopefully not, because BTC is not centralized and I hope it will always remain this way. This should always remain the people's coin (not that dumb Dogecoin as genius clown Musk says to his sheep).
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
At a time when the world is clamouring for peace and unity among the countries of the world- developed and developing.
There is a major limitation, which is the different currencies of the countries. These fiat currencies are controlled by different policies and economic situations of their different countries.
This posses a threat to global financial unity. As many countries are under banked. At the height of these challenges, came a pseudo human called Satoshi, who created what seems like 21st century wonders(bitcoin)

From 2009 till date, bitcoin suffered too many set back, ranging from disbelief to doubt about its future.
But 10 years down the tunnel is a great improvement and acceptance of the first cryptocurrency - bitcoin.
The huge acceptance lead to the creation of several altcoins.

Now many countries are willing to involve in the cryptocurrency world  despite some restrictions in some countries because according to an African adage "No one knows the Goose that will lay the golden egg".
I am seeing in the future where BTC will become a unified currency for the whole world.

Pages:
Jump to: