Pages:
Author

Topic: can chemotherapy treat cancer? - page 2. (Read 668 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
August 14, 2017, 01:03:06 AM
Chemotherapy kills not just the affected cells but the healthy ones.

If I am a patient, I'd rather work like how Walter White did and be the kingpin in my town for good until I'm dead, this at least I can live an exciting life than just lie and be dead with boredom.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 01:02:29 AM
I was wondering a lot of people go through with this process of chemotherapy and they lived shorter. I thinks it's a purely business for pharmaceutical industry.
About it already too much it is written and said. Very many it is said that a chemotherapy was thought of medicine, that a patient paid money. In fact most people, completing course chemotherapy does not convalesce. But who - that however successfully passes this course.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me
August 14, 2017, 12:47:59 AM
cbd cannabinoid makes cancer cells self terminate but im no doctor.

http://phoenixtears.ca/ aka "Rick Simpson Oil"
https://www.projectcbd.org/cancer

I has been known to cause apoptosis in certain cancers. We desperately need more research.

If our government were sane and compassionate, they'd be throwing money at medical marijuana, but they are too stuck in their 1936 Reefer Madness mindset.

Meanwhile, Opioid abuse is ravaging the country.

Yeah it truly is odd that there is not more research being done but ofcourse if it was then big pharma couldnt make as much money from other drugs and therapies
Activity: 84
Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me
August 13, 2017, 11:41:05 PM
Yeah if its in the late stages maybe but now gene therapies are gaining traction and are much better and much less chances of dying from it, but also i hear that a carrot juice diet has worked for some people and also cbd cannabinoid makes cancer cells self terminate but im no doctor.
Activity: 378
August 13, 2017, 07:40:23 PM
The prognosis and the stage are factors to consider on what kind of treatment a cancer patient would get. Chemotherapy do help in most cases, well according to what I've read.
Activity: 364
August 13, 2017, 07:33:06 PM
I believe it helps depending on the stage of cancer a person have, if the cancers stage is 2 and below then chemotherapy might help. The lower the stage of the cancer is, the higher the effect of the chemo will be. effect may vary depending on the prognosis as well.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 13, 2017, 05:32:29 PM
Are you a doctor?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 13, 2017, 11:43:14 AM
According to some sources I have read. Not all cancer patients can be cured with chemotherapy
Activity: 112
AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4
August 13, 2017, 11:25:35 AM
It's a matter of educating the people for the best solutions for cancer.
There are many ways to cure cancer, not chemotheraphy. Prevention is better than cure.
You can be cured by miracles from God. Some, by taking good healthy & best Essentials needed for the body.
Activity: 64
August 13, 2017, 11:07:45 AM
I was wondering a lot of people go through with this process of chemotherapy and they lived shorter. I thinks it's a purely business for pharmaceutical industry.
Pages:
Jump to: