Pages:
Author

Topic: Can collecting airdrops be a full time occupation - page 3. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
We cannot guarantee that , collecting airdrops would be a full occupation , because we are not investing in it , we are only given few free tokens alotted for that bounty projects , and the worth little , so I think it can not sustain the everyday living needs of the family, It is just an additional little income, but not as a whole to lean on.
Activity: 60
hi thanks guys not that i was actually going to do that but then again it always surprised me how many airdrops come out on a regular basis ... any ways thanks as for bounty yeah it seems like a bit more logical option ...always .
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
I dont think one can make enough profit from airdrops to substitute a full time job. Its risky because there are scam airdrops, it may take a long time before you get the tokens and you don't know the value of the tokens once they get listed on exchanges
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
hi guys
lately i have been thinking of picking up airdrops as there are many to go around . but i really am skeptical when it comes to choosing from . What are the points that need to be kept in mind when spending time and effort  in collecting the same thanks
Whats that 'Airdrops'? Are they really existing?

Until now you believe that scamming will make you live?that in time you can make money from that?

Move on,this is reality dont stay in your old fashion dreams,because airdrops are created to scam and nothing else more..have some capital invest in true profiteering
Activity: 57
First you must not rely on airdrops on your daily needs. Participating airdrops cannot be your full time job as nowadays there are many airdrops posted every day but most of them are scam and the airdrop value are very small.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
you can of course work full time with airdrops.
in my opinion it makes no sense, but there are better ways to get crypto rewards.
the time of good airdrops is unfortunately as good as over  Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
hi guys
lately i have been thinking of picking up airdrops as there are many to go around . but i really am skeptical when it comes to choosing from . What are the points that need to be kept in mind when spending time and effort  in collecting the same thanks

What do you mean full time occupation ? did you mean full time job ?
No, participating airdrop cannot bring you a large amount of incomes. you will earn a small amount of it.
I am not considering airdrop as an incomes, it is just a bonus because small value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
There really is no need to make airdrops your full time occupation because it does not take a lot of time to sign up and the number of tokens you get is small.
When choosing ICOs make check what private information they are asking from you. If its too much information then you should be suspicious of them.
To choose an airdrop of a project with a higher rate of success you need to look at their product, whitepaper and team members. But if you are doing that, you might as well become a bounty hunter, which will give you additional tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
hi guys
hello my friend
I feel what you feel. First I was confused decided to follow airdrop. Now a lot of airdrops everywhere, I filter by looking at the manager airdrop, maybe it's one way to see a good airdrop.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop
Airdrops can not replace a full time work, however, I think bounties can. Provided that you have already built up you accounts. You can even live up on bounties if you will do video and article reviews.
Activity: 27
How would you consider receiving free small amount of money as an occupation? Besides the fact that it is not worth it anymore, I think you should find a decent job and not just relying on free airdrops.
Activity: 238
at the early stages there were some airdrops which gave a big value to the participants. But today almost all airdrops are giving very small amount of money to the participants. So even you receive those tokens you will not able to sell them because when you pay the fee for transactions you will have nothing. Just my idea. I think now joining airdrops is a time wasting work.
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
hi guys
Terrible idea. Since, personally, i think it's a waste of time. Why? Because most airdrops are trashcoin/scam. Basically, you're giving your time, effort, and identity to some trash. Now, we do not want that kind of risk do we?
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
hi guys

Airdrop cannot be a full time job unless you want to always be a poor man.
But bounty participation, transaltions and articles can be placed on a full time basis and im sure in crypto currency and altcoin bounty campaign , you will make lots of dollars and make bounty hunting your full time job
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
are u serious ? collecting bounty can be consider because u also invest your time, your work in bounty but airdrop..hm...its free and nothing. 99% of airdrop from ICO will turn Zero cents and no development from ICO.
I already saw few people pay full time for bounty campaign and trading but no one do only airdrop.
Activity: 246
They can't in 90%, you may hit jackpot but the chances are too low and probably most of airdrops will reward you with nothing or a trashcoins. You may try if living in some poor country but if not you better find a normal job
Activity: 210
If you are going to do a video campaign or make an article through a blog, maybe you can really focus and make it a full time job. But collect airdrop? I thought it would not be worth it.
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
Making Smart Money Work
more than once I saw how people raise not a bad number of coins on airdrops, but how many did not try - such amounts did not work ...
Activity: 322
From some airdrop you follow, how many actually send the gift? And can not you do it other than working hours?
I think all you have to calculate before deciding, but I think that's not a good idea.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
In order to check this, we need to wait. If you have money for living, you may take part in airdrops and wait whether tokens will cost enough to buy everything you need. Anyway you lose nothing except time
Pages:
Jump to: