Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Copy Trading help you make enough to cover your bills? - page 2. (Read 330 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

I believe finding yourself a new job should be of more concern to you than planning on doing day-trading for a living.

Are you saying that there are no people who are day trading and taking care of family and investing?
Trading is profiting if you understand it, you can build up capital with trading and diversify into other businesses while still trading. Trading is a skill, like acquisition which have been learnt over time.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think that will depend on the money that you will use for using copy trading because if you only use small money, I am not sure that it is well enough for you to make a profit with them. Besides that, you should choose the right person to do copy trading because that will determine how you can be able to make a profit or not.

I don't try copy trading so far because I am hard to believe that it could help me to make additional income from following other people style in trading. I prefer to trade by myself and use my skills, although I am not too good at trading. At least, I will try to make a profit from trading, and I think that will makes me satisfied with the result because I am trying to trade with myself.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
It's not reliable everything is just a sweet promises but in realities you are still prone in losing your money. It's best to us your own knowledge and skills when it comes to trading business, following others assumptions is not a good practice, though sometimes this so called experts hit the right call but most of the time they're just sharing the winning position after the position already materialize.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
Did I just read it right? Copy trading to cover your bills? This is the worst thing I've seen so far, like do you really want to rely on trading with so much risk behind it? I mean, I do get that we are all very needy now since everything has changed because of the pandemic just like the wages are cut off, but thinking that copy trading would really make a profit everyday like having a minimum wage from working is the most silly idea I've read so far since the pandemic has began. You'd be like walking on verge of financial crisis when you do that during times like this.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1128
The COVID-19 fuelled recession has hit most of us where it hurts - in our pockets. With many of us losing our jobs or taking serious pay cuts, paying bills has become a point of pressure in our lives. Finding a way to fill the gaps has never been so important, and copy trading may offer the solution.
Trading may not help you to fight against recession. It is proven that you cannot earn a living out of trading; not just with crypto trading with the any other markets, we cannot get consistent income stream just by trading. Trading is good for having extra income but that also possible one after that we are having sufficient skills to trade well.

Coming back to copy-trading, it is not a safe heaven method to get profits out of trading. Because, it is again a proven fact that even professional traders also making losses time to time. Probably if you are completely following one good trader, you may get profits by copy trading. Again, you must have enough capital to copy all of their trading. Because, a trader may get profits in 2 trades out of 3 in a day and when you copy only 2 of their trade (due to limited capital), then you may not get enough profits to cover all the fee incurred due to exchange fee + copy-trading fee.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Instance sharing a shitty article, how about sharing ur result history trade using that guide?

The best sharing always from ur experiment, there a lot people who advise someone by using other articles but never write anything about the conclusion by using the method they are sharing. Try first by yourself, then u can sharing to other people good for u not always suitable with them.

In order to start trading you need a minimum capital and in this difficult times some are barely able to afford to buy food. We all know that trading is risky especially with those who trade with pressure and had invested their savings just to earn extra money. In my opinion i wont advice it, you need first a continuous cash flow in order to start trading because it is no different with gambling.
Capital is not a problem, some people using a small and high capital still losing the trade then the problem not on the capital but from their trading technique.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
In order to start trading you need a minimum capital and in this difficult times some are barely able to afford to buy food. We all know that trading is risky especially with those who trade with pressure and had invested their savings just to earn extra money. In my opinion i wont advice it, you need first a continuous cash flow in order to start trading because it is no different with gambling.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
The COVID-19 fuelled recession has hit most of us where it hurts - in our pockets. With many of us losing our jobs or taking serious pay cuts, paying bills has become a point of pressure in our lives. Finding a way to fill the gaps has never been so important, and copy trading may offer the solution.

Here is how you can make enough to cover the bills with copy trading: https://thebitcoinnews.com/make-enough-to-pay-your-bills-with-copy-trading/

Copy trading isn't some sort of financial panacea.I don't view copy trading as a solution for anything.
What if you are copying the wrong trader and lose a big portion of your money?
The same risks and rules apply to copy trading,as if you were performing normal crypto trading.Never trade with money you can't afford to lose and always do your own research and analysis before deciding to copy some other trader.
Get a 9/5 job to pay the bills.Relying on copy trading(or day trading) to pay your bills is a pretty risky strategy.Just because you are following the trades of some successful trader doesn't mean that you will make consistent profits.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
If you want to trade as your source of income, in whatever style or form, then first you should have saved enough money for a few months for bill payments, and expenses + your capital for trading.

I believe finding yourself a new job should be of more concern to you than planning on doing day-trading for a living.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3

Here is how you can make enough to cover the bills with copy trading: https://thebitcoinnews.com/make-enough-to-pay-your-bills-with-copy-trading/
Pages:
Jump to: