Pages:
Author

Topic: Can crypto go lower than 95% - page 6. (Read 770 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 29, 2022, 04:24:31 PM
When our portfolio gets a very significant price drop because the overall market conditions are experiencing a decline, maybe this is better for you to do because you can get the token price at a relatively low rate so that when market conditions improve you can cover losses a little which has been accepted during a price decline on the condition that some of these token projects remain active and continue to run as they should. It is different if some of these projects cannot develop during bear market conditions, so that the price will not experience a high increase when the market returns to the bull market.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1131
May 29, 2022, 03:39:33 PM
if you are in my shoe would you start buying?

There is usually a long horizontal period before the bull market. In this long horizontal period, accumulation is observed in the graphs. It may be a good option to wait for such a period before the bull market... Apart from that, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum can be bought gradually at any time and at any price. I see every big market crash as a buying opportunity. I wish you good luck.
Activity: 921
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 29, 2022, 01:09:29 PM
Most the favourite projects I have in mind to buy have already lose 80% to 90% of their value, if you are in my shoe would you start buying? I did try to buy piece by piece like 20$ to 30$ range but I still don't know if I am doing the right thing... I have these projects in mind

1. Theta
2. Sad to
3. Lukso
4. Mina Protocol
5. Layer zero
6. 0x
7. Woo Network

But looking for good entry per dollar

I think the coin you recommend has a very high risk, don't let you get stuck with the coin, I think a coin that has decreased 80-90% is a critical coin, why not try investing in a coin that already has strong fundamentals like Binance, ethereum, solana, and polygon (MATIC) don't they have good prospects and have a great opportunity to be able to benefit you in the future,
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
May 29, 2022, 12:52:22 PM

Cryptex24 exchange has been on the market for over 3 years. Excellent reputation. There is no mandatory KYC. Registrations of users from all countries without restrictions. Minimum trading commissions. Affiliate program up to 50% https://www.cryptex24.io/registration?ref=078c4c48
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
May 29, 2022, 12:42:40 PM
It’s possible.

We have example of Luna. It went down 99% of its liquidation and went almost zero in terms of pricing. So there is no way one can guarantee that crypto will be firm at its position above 80% or so. As you have stated your projects went down to 80% window then obviously they can loose value even further and become zero.

The only way to secure your funds is to convert them to stable coin. However that also has timeline which we have already lost. I mean you can save up 20% loss but not more than that at this point. It’s better to wait for the crypto to go bullish and then think about next strategy.
Activity: 757
Merit: 101
May 29, 2022, 12:31:05 PM
I think this will happen to new projects, they can lose 90% or even 100%, but very low declines will not happen to coins that have strong fundamentals such as coins that are in the top 10 CMC such as BTC, ETH, BNB , DOT, SOL, and ADA, they are more likely to stay in times of 30-40% decline.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
May 29, 2022, 11:57:25 AM
Most the favourite projects I have in mind to buy have already lose 80% to 90% of their value, if you are in my shoe would you start buying? I did try to buy piece by piece like 20$ to 30$ range but I still don't know if I am doing the right thing... I have these projects in mind
If I have the money to spend some juicy negatives from the assets I do like then I'll throw a dime in it. To be honest, we can't tell how far it can go deeper but it's certain that we may back up again, this drop was more likely to punish the paper hands or shook them off from the market.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
May 29, 2022, 11:20:46 AM

1. Theta
2. Sad to
3. Lukso
4. Mina Protocol
5. Layer zero
6. 0x
7. Woo Network

But looking for good entry per dollar
Pages:
Jump to: