Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Crypto trading bot beat human intelligence? - page 6. (Read 748 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
Recently one of my friends introduced me to a trading tool named SmartBotCoin.io. I haven’t used this tool but bots or tools can still be helpful in some part of trading so I decided to check out the features on their website look good. I have seen many potential scams in trading tool category, so I want to be sure before using any crypto trading tool. Do you think it's worth trading on this tool?
I don't know if your friend did actually suggested or you just simply shilling out this Trading bot. Beating human intelligence is impossible and come to think that the Creators of

these bots are human itself which means they are far more superior than into these creations.,The thing here is that these stuffs do have the capability to read up algos and patters that can be saved up but overall these bots are just used for trade automation because at the end the trader would be still the one to set-up settings of these bots to be effective.
copper member
Activity: 200
Merit: 47
Trading bots help in executing the trades automatically and they use algorithms to detect trends of the market, on the basis of that you can execute the trades.
One of the benefits of bots is they trade based on analysis rather than emotions to avoid panic buying and selling as bots are not influenced by the psychology of a trader.
Artificial intelligence and Machine learning help bots to constantly develop and evolve, but what I think is there is a long way to go to beat human intellect. Human touch is very significant as a good trader can feel for the markets. If something unexpected is happening in the market then humans can adjust the trading plan accordingly, where the bot will run on the rules that are set. Recently one of my friends introduced me to a trading tool named SmartBotCoin.io. I haven’t used this tool but bots or tools can still be helpful in some part of trading so I decided to check out the features on their website look good. I have seen many potential scams in trading tool category, so I want to be sure before using any crypto trading tool. Do you think it's worth trading on this tool?
Pages:
Jump to: