Pages:
Author

Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear? - page 10. (Read 28816 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I assume that this is quite realistic for such a rapidly developing crypto currency as bitcoin and we would be more comfortable to work with our Internet wallets because fast transactions and in the banking always quick transfers
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
I think cryptography needs more improvement. But it is very difficult to pay all the money by online trading. Since the payment is usually more convenient. And the huge people still do not know about these cryptographers because they do not have the proper Internet access.
I think it can't really replace the real money. Crypto currency has really a big difference on the real money, and I believe that it can't replace the fiat because fiat is more popular and it is used upon the advise buy the government, so then if we used bitcoin maybe us payment maybe some stores may not trust or ingage on it because bitcoin is not known us a regular types of payment system. Fiat and crypto currency has a different feild and area of responsibility so I think it is impossible for crypto currency to replace fiat.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think cryptography needs more improvement. But it is very difficult to pay all the money by online trading. Since the payment is usually more convenient. And the huge people still do not know about these cryptographers because they do not have the proper Internet access.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked

For now is not possible, but it could be in the near yes. However we never when will that time's to happen? Though right now we have credit card were its a kind of electronic payment using debit card and digital currency such as bitcoin/altcoins still so far real money are much useful majority of the nations nowadays.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I would say no. Even if cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular and a lot of people are investing on it, the reality is there are still a lot of people in the entire globe who do not have access to the internet or does not own a computer. People who don't have any idea what these cryptocurrencies are. Not all establishments/stores/stalls can accept these as a payment. And also, some countries does not allow the usage/transactions of cryptos in their territory.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
I feel funny for your post. currency will never disappear. But bitcoin I believe there will someday be death
Activity: 126
First, banks must disappear in order for bitcoin to make real money disappear which I think is impossible because government itself is backing up central banks. It's true that bitcoin  is accepted in some countries but still they are just co-exists with real money. Imagine your 8 year old son carrying a smartphone to the store to buy a candy, the risk and danger that the phone will be stolen is high, so in small community transactions I think we need real money because the storing of chips and data in cells are not yet reliable enough to be implanted to humans. We have a long way to go. Let's see in 10 years or more on how will these turn out.

I totally agree with you. Though bitcoin is a really big thing, i still think it cannot replace real money. Besides, government won't allow anything they can't control. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and no one has direct authority over it. Moreover, people still tend to use real money on everyday basis.
Activity: 224
No, Fiat currency has its own importance.So corrupt and FIAT both will exist.
Activity: 84
I think it's hard to do. Cryptocurrencies are not recognized in all countries around the world. This will prevent it from becoming a daily currency. Secondly, the exchange of cryptocurrency requires the Internet, and the Internet in many countries is not widely used.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I think the possibility is very small and almost impossible, the real money has been used for centuries. many institutions have been established, maybe more realistic thing is the collaboration between cryptocurrency and real money. different from the past, when the number of people is not much, they can grow and adjust to the real money. but now the number of people is too much and all of them know the real money, so it is very difficult to change everything even within a certain period.
Activity: 168
I dont think so that crypto currency will really disappear real money. In such a way that we are using many in many things like an ordinary expenses like fair in buses or jeepneys which I think crypto currencies not able to do that. Perhaps crypto currencies and real money will both exists.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I think bitcoin works because it is a currency. But you need to understand what a currency is to understand why bitcoin will never replace it. Think of currency as an IOU backed by the government. It isn't worth anything without the government backing it.

Now bitcoin is a wonderfully useful currency but it wasn't made by the government. So during a war, it might end up with no value that you can get. Like you won't be able to buy food with bitcoin, because the government controls the food supply.

One day governments will use a crypto dollar or the like as an additional currency. But that might be awhile.
Activity: 154
It's impossible to make real money dissapear because fiat protected by governments of countries and they will never let something decentralized and uncontrolable for them replece their nation currency.
Activity: 193
Merit: 1

No. Fiat money is still essential to a coubtry's economy. I think fiat would still be the main currency for transactions, because not all citizens are aware and will find difficulty understanding bitcoin.
There are a lot of stores and shops that might accpet you bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Even though bitcoin has reached a very high height of success   But still I don’t think that it will be able to replace fiat money from the world because firstly, bitcoin is a very unstable form of currency and its value keeps on fluctuating whereas money is s stable form of currency and it value does not fluctuate. Then bitcoin is not centralised whereas real money is governed by government or a bank. Also real money is way more popular than bitcoin and has way more users than bitcoin.
Activity: 85

The chances are slim. No one would want to have all their assets get hacked in a single night. And having said that, let me be clear, that anything that occupies in a digital platform or in an online environment can be hacked.
It's simple as that argument, it can be hacked and it a risky business.
So I would say that cryptos can never replace real money.
Activity: 29
I believe that this crypto will increase and can beat the real / flat currency, Due to its easy demand and access, as a crypto user, I realize that this is the easiest way to make money than real work in the world. No one can control the rise in bitcoin value though sometimes dumping but in the end it will never end, as long as its enthusiasts continue to grow.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
There's a big chance that money will disappear and be replaced by Bitcoin or Altcoins because Blockchain Technology is the future of economy worldwide. Even some countries are now merging and trying to develop their own coins.

It may happen in future but it will take a lot of time. I think that I will not be able to see this in my life but my children will be using crypto in daily life.

Regarding my country developing its own coin, this is also not going to happen. Here the people making decisions (politicians) are not much educated. hey also do not care much about people getting benefited by crypto investments. They mainly care for vote bank and decisions are based on announcing freebies and relaxations at time of election.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3

Encrypted digital currency may disappear, and the currency can easily survive through a variety of forms and form, the reason is that there are a lot of players on the decentralized, peer-to-peer networks and anonymous filled with longing.

All future currencies will be digitised and cash is out of date.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
In my opinion about this issue it is impossible to lose real money and can not replace it with cryptocurrency, our government will not allow it to happen because it is not yet legal in our country. In our day is difficult to live without real money because almost everything in the world has a currency equivalent such as food, clothing and so on. Its so hard to live without the real money.
Pages:
Jump to: