Pages:
Author

Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear? - page 53. (Read 28816 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 102
I don't think that cryptocurrency can remove the real money from our world. We all know that crypto has no physical coin and its came from technology. and this technology is still new and not all of peoples around the world know that cryptocurrency exist. real money is a common needs and use in physical transactions. Not having real fiat can cause disturbance to the economy and businesses.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked
Bitcoin is doing really great and is at its top. Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users since it had started and they both are growing still. But still I don’t think that bitcoin can replace money from the world because firstly, money is way more popular than bitcoins and it has way more users than bitcoin. Secondly, money is a stable form of currency so it’s value does not fluctuate on the other hand bitcoin’s value continuously fluctuate. Then money is centralised leading to increased stability whereas bitcoin is decentralised.
Yes very well said,. that's exactly true bitcoin can hardly replace the real money even how popular it is since it is decentralized meaning no third party invlove then it is hard to control by the government and i think that reason alone the government will not adopt the system.
Well, only the decentralization network of Bitcoin still enough to make the government have a reason do not accept it. We all know before accept anything is legally, the government need to have permission controll those things.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
In my opinion cryptocurrency can’t make real money disappear. Real money is the primary needs of the people. Real money is the most uses of all than bitcoin. If it will happen we need that all person have an internet and know bitcoin, but is so difficult it’s just 2% of people knows bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Verify is an Ethereum-powered Reputation protocol

Very unlikely; it existed for years; cryptocurrency will provide an alternative way of trade and living but I do not think money will ever vanish.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Very low. There's no way countries would willingly throw away their own currency and people aren't just ready to throw away their dollars for bitcoins.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

I believe that bitcoin can't make fiat disappear because most of the people still uses fiat and some bitcoin users exchange bitcoin for fiat but it's for sure that bitcoin can be a great partner of fiat.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
cryptocurency is something which is in the digital form and it is something which does not have physical form it can be used for paying high end luxury till your utility bills there are even place where they don't accept btc as they are not aware of it maybe in future all will come to know about bitcoins and it will gain more popularity but i don't think that bitcoins can mak real money disappear because in order to enjoy the profit made from bitcoins  people convert back to real money so that they can have the real profit where as in the case of real money it has support from the particular regions goverment and it is being backup by its government and it has its own value and it is being maintain by taxes which is being charged by the government.I don't think cryptocurrecy can make real money disappear as there is enough bitcoins created to provide to the entire world and hence i think it is something impossible.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
fiat money is not real money, so its not exist in first place, what we have is debt and iou only, it will dissapear whether bitcoin ever exist or not
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump (among other leaders) had already invested in bitcoins. And before him, the Rothschild family. The leaders will find their interest in crypto currencies at some point don't you think?
Activity: 693
Bitcoin is doing really great and is at its top. Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users since it had started and they both are growing still. But still I don’t think that bitcoin can replace money from the world because firstly, money is way more popular than bitcoins and it has way more users than bitcoin. Secondly, money is a stable form of currency so it’s value does not fluctuate on the other hand bitcoin’s value continuously fluctuate. Then money is centralised leading to increased stability whereas bitcoin is decentralised.
Yes very well said,. that's exactly true bitcoin can hardly replace the real money even how popular it is since it is decentralized meaning no third party invlove then it is hard to control by the government and i think that reason alone the government will not adopt the system.
Activity: 203
It is quite possible to live even without money because that literally happens thousands of years ago but for our current time, it is quite impossible to loss the real money because it has been a part of our daily life situation that if we do not have it, we are just like incomplete with no money to spend to sustain our daily life expenses. Cryptocurrency must be an innovation of the real money and not a role for the disappearance of real money in the real world so I bet, cryptocurrency will not make real money disappear.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin is rising at a fast rate and it also provides us with many services such as fast and cheap online transactions, profitable investments, anonymous transactions etc but i dont think it can disappear the most traditional and trusted mode of payment i.e real or fiat money.This is because Bitcoin is decentralized in nature that means government has no control over it .So government will not allow any such currency to replace real or fiat money which is centralized in nature.

+1
This is exactly why this will never happen, maybe crypto could become more mainstream and take over more of the market when governments decide to issue them.

But whether the government will be prepared to accept any risks for licensing, this may not be a trivial matter but it may happen, in the future ....
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
Cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin is rising at a fast rate and it also provides us with many services such as fast and cheap online transactions, profitable investments, anonymous transactions etc but i dont think it can disappear the most traditional and trusted mode of payment i.e real or fiat money.This is because Bitcoin is decentralized in nature that means government has no control over it .So government will not allow any such currency to replace real or fiat money which is centralized in nature.

+1
This is exactly why this will never happen, maybe crypto could become more mainstream and take over more of the market when governments decide to issue them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
chances are very small in my opinion. although today we live in the digital age, direct payment of money is still very necessary. the biggest weakness in crypto currency is that it depends on the internet. when there is no internet payment using cryptocurrency will surely have problems. therefore fiat is still needed. digital money, be complementary, not the main payment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Activity: 169
No. Not a single government would allow that a very volatile crypto currency will be the one to be used as the regular money in a country. There are countries that legalized bitcoin but not used it as their regular money because it is still risky, it can have great effects on their economy.
Activity: 86
Healthpromag.com

Hmm, really a tough question to answer, but think about it, there is no way virtual money can ever reduce the use of real money in the world. Let's say I want to pay for or buy stuff of like 1 dollar, now even the fee for transaction sometimes is more than that, though virtual money can really reduce the use of real or physical money, it won't make real money disappear, there are still people who would love to deal with real cash than to be using virtual money.
Activity: 154
Whatever cryhptocurrency a country will accept or embrace, fiat currency is here to stay forever
Activity: 182
yes cryptocurrency can make real monry disappear
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
No way. GOvernments wouldn ever give up their currencies. It can be a good alternative tho.
Pages:
Jump to: