Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Cryptocurrency remains the revolution. - page 2. (Read 193 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Of course, crypto currency is a revolution in the today’s world. Crypto currency has dream to replace the fiat currency and to shift the people toward the use of digital currency. From this we can understand that crypto currency is working towards a great revolution or change in the society.
Activity: 112
thank you for asking my opinion on it is cryptocurrency is a revulation on it own,  it was invented by some unknown person but their motive is clear to us, they just want to create a better life style for the upcoming generation and it is happening. people will able to live a comfortable life with the help of cryptocurrency
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I tend to ask myself the real question. Cryptocurrency remains the world fastest technology that bind the use of utility and expresses the trader to varieties of data management.
Unfortunately, this is a misnomer. Cryptocurrency is/are not a technology but instead encrypted digital currency that is based on a technology which is blockchain. Blockchain is the tech, cryptocurrency is its product.
Activity: 102
That's an interesting post. Cryptocurrency is the future to the digital transaction system. Through cryptocurrency, the transactions can occur easily and in a really fast speed.
Activity: 182
I tend to ask myself the real question. Cryptocurrency remains the world fastest technology that bind the use of utility and expresses the trader to varieties of data management. Though it's monetary and walks alongside with other currencies. But does 4th hat makes it a revolution  Th question was asked as thus from me:
"I heard this business I.e Cryptocurrency will serve as a revolutionary asset for Currencies".

I think it will be revolution and it is definitely here to stay. Although, we might have to be patient for it to evolve and as more people embrace it and regulations are put in place to protect people.
Activity: 196
Obviously the crypto currency is a revolutionary production.  Roll Eyes It is the ultimate platform  that the world's economy can get.
Activity: 154
Yes it certainly can remain the revolution. The market is getting more popular everyday and growing too. This market will be the revolution and some day will replace fiat currency too hopefully.
Activity: 97
I tend to ask myself the real question. Cryptocurrency remains the world fastest technology that bind the use of utility and expresses the trader to varieties of data management. Though it's monetary and walks alongside with other currencies. But does 4th hat makes it a revolution  Th question was asked as thus from me:
"I heard this business i.e. Cryptocurrency will serve as a revolutionary asset for Currencies".

"But what if the dips in all coins now" is that not really affecting the Crypto traders, Coins and  currencies it self?
Pages:
Jump to: