Pages:
Author

Topic: Can crytocurrency reduce Global Poverty ? - page 6. (Read 747 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
They even have the potential to reduce global poverty by facilitating better access to capital and financial resources, and by enabling small ...
Activity: 150
In my opinion, if many people in a country have access to the internet and they have access to know about crypto I think it's could help them to grow even help them in poverty, but if internet access only they do not know how they can know about blockchain and the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 24
I think it is possible to reduce global povert because of cryptocurrency. It leads us an opportunity to earn money.
Activity: 210
We know that Blockchain is making big waves among wealthy investors, But Do you think blockchain and cryptocurrency have the potential to benefit the people who are living in underdeveloped or developing countries and are in desperate need of secure, reliable, and affordable financial services ?

I think it is not possible that cryptocurrency can do that. Especially if internet in the world will be free. All we need to do is to promote and educate the people who are living in underdeveloped countries.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
This may well be, because with the help of crypto currency we will be able to control the spending of money, which is often spent not in the target area, I think that you perfectly understand what I'm talking about.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It is hard to say, because poverty is spreaded among non educated people mostly and poor human cannot actually earn from bitcoin due to boudaries that he has...
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
There are many views on it, from a side - there are projects that are following the aim to take out poorness, but they never succeed. If you will ask why they are never being succeed, simple answer here - no one else will be benefited from it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think it gets some potential in terms of being untouchable money, yet poor people cannot use it. There will be a time when all of the poor people will have their own computers at least (in some 30-40 years), because technology goes fast and those people can be benefited somehow.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
In theory, yes, it's possible. There are several articles on the internet that explain how cryptocurrencies could help reduce poverty. For example, by reducing the costs of sending remittances to third world countries, applying blockchain technology to humanitarian aid programs or allowing those who can't have a bank account to access virtual money. Although many people only see cryptocurrencies from a speculative point of view, they are also a tool with the potential to transform the world.
Activity: 252
I think it can if anyone invest his or her capital with proper calculation. I think sufficient knowledge is required to trade in crypto. And if any poor can achieve the knowledge, he can surely reduce his as well as global poverty.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
Much as it sounds like a great obejctive I sadly cannot see any type of crypto currency having much affect on global poverty. Yes people can try and earn money through crypto but there are also barriers such as internet connection, computer equipment to work on, getting cleared with KYC for an exchange etc etc.

Greedy corporates and products that are designed to break after 14 months need to be changed before the wealth will trickle down the chain
Activity: 42
Crypto is a new market and it is opening its wings in so many categories. There are so many crypto projects which are contributing to the society. SUBAJ is contributing to the society for Better education and medical facility through its cryptocurrency project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Yes, I think so. Many people around me have changed their life level. Many people receive the benefits from participating in the cryptocurrency. Crypto provides us the jobs such as bounty campaign and airdrop programs. Crypto also provides us the easy ways for trading and investing to gain more profits.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency reducing global poverty is a very interesting topic. Looking at the trend now cryptocurrency can reduce the poverty rate in the world because people are buying the idea of cryptocurency and are engaging in its trading. The very governments in the various countries have to buy the crypto idea and accept it and i believe it wiil help the people
Activity: 110
Blockchain can definitely help. Cryptocurrencies could do but they haven't so far, remains to be seen how helpful they'll be for the poor.

I do believe crytocurrency reduce global poverty but not in instant change. Everyone of us can invest in crytocurrency as long we have money or capital to invest and have a knowledge in technology. We should not under estimate those people in a low profile that they cannot invest because once they properly educate and inform the benefits they recieve in crytocurrency they will definetely find a way to invest . In MLM,  mostly who join are in low profile,after they educate or present the compensation plan ,product and the compay some of them will sell their properties to have a money to invest. I heard  good outcomes after they invest in crytocurrency their life change from commoner to millionnare.
Activity: 196
We know that Blockchain is making big waves among wealthy investors, But Do you think blockchain and cryptocurrency have the potential to benefit the people who are living in underdeveloped or developing countries and are in desperate need of secure, reliable, and affordable financial services ?

maybe because I know a lot of people who are successful in the world of crypto and many people who changed their lives with the benefits obtained so from that I am a little sure if Cryptocurrency can change the lives of people who can not afford and I know cryptocurrency many open opportunities
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
I think it's very difficult, because starting cryptocurrency requires money or capital, you can not start cryptocurrency without money. How do the poor want to start cryptocurrency without money?
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Reducing global poverty through blockckain technology and cryptuos in developing country can only be achieved if the necessary infrastructural facilities had been put in place, e.g accessibility to cheap and affordable internet facilities, constant supply of electricity and   increasing the literacy level if all of the above factors are addressed then poverty will be reduced as people will be engaged in one job or services online to make end met.
Activity: 168
From my perspective, i think it can. Because everyone can invest in the crypto market and for this reason, they earn lots of profit from there. This market can increase investor’s income range. So if peoples connect with the crypto market it reduces the global poverty.
Activity: 153
I do not think that cryptocurrency can affect or reduce poverty. people need to come to the world of cryptocurrency and start working with it to get income.
Pages:
Jump to: