Pages:
Author

Topic: Can DAI stablecoin be frozen? - page 2. (Read 180 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 23
March 07, 2024, 07:33:53 PM
Besides USDT on the Liquid network(which isn't really THAT accessible right now, hopefully in the future), the DAI/SAI stablecoin, which is both from the MakerDAO project, are the only stablecoins on the list that's unfreezable as you may see.
With the statement above from mk4 its believe that DAI is the only stable coin which can’t be frozen at least as if the time the thread was posted.

With the statement above from mk4, we believe that DAI is the only stable coin that can’t be frozen, at least as if the time the thread was posted.

First of all, no one will support any criminal activity here.

But if you are looking for a means to hide money and don't want it to be frozen, why use stablecoin in the first place? Why not use other means like mixing the coins and hiding the source where it was gotten from and leaving it either on bitcoin or coins like Monero, where you know they are top privacy coins?
Activity: 11
Merit: 2
March 07, 2024, 07:19:22 PM
I know usdt can be frozen even if you have them on a offline wallet like trezor or something beccause they freeze the adress so you cant trade from it.

But what  about DAI?

Say i have stolen 20 bitcoin and exchange them for DAI on like binance, then i send my DAI to my exodus wallet, can government, police, or others /sieze them?

Pages:
Jump to: