Pages:
Author

Topic: Can DeepOnion hit ATH again? - page 3. (Read 699 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 05, 2019, 11:55:05 PM
Guys I am still in profit. The only mistake was to buying back after sellingat near ATH. Anyway, I will wait for the next bullrun and will get out of it since most of you guys are not giving me any hope, lol.
For all of you, what I like about DeepOnion is they are working and trying to upgrade the coin as a secure and usable coin. I like their DeepVault which can really be a good solution to the copy/paste issue.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 05, 2019, 11:44:47 PM
I was an early investor and made a quite good amount from DeepOnion last year. But unfortunately, I have invested again in July possibly and now I am in loss although, overall, I am in profit. Recently, in the dip I had bought more.
Its ATH was $17+. Is it possible to reach at ATH again from the current situation? The only reason I like this coin because of its active DEV team. They are very hard working.

What they really did, that's the question you should be asking yourself.... This *active DEV team* promoted their coin, nothing else...

At least as long as you don't lose anything, it should be fine, no?

Do not you dare to mock the shitcoin bro! I mean yeah, the dev team used to be like that.
speaking about ATH, It still has a probability to reach its ATH again. Why? because the team got a lot of money from their users and until now I have yet to see them making any movement. That means they are 'preparing' for something.
let's be honest here, they did nothing so far. but they keep 'active' on their social media. What does that mean? when the bull coming in. I bet and believe, they will create a new ATH and at the same time, they will dump their holdings.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
January 05, 2019, 10:42:08 PM
for me it would be difficult for DeepOnion to touch the ATH again.
I think only a few altcoins can touch ATH again like ETH and NEO, but for DEepOnion don't expect too much because there are many coins that have better potential.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
January 05, 2019, 09:42:51 PM
I was an early investor and made a quite good amount from DeepOnion last year. But unfortunately, I have invested again in July possibly and now I am in loss although, overall, I am in profit. Recently, in the dip I had bought more.
Its ATH was $17+. Is it possible to reach at ATH again from the current situation? The only reason I like this coin because of its active DEV team. They are very hard working.

What they really did, that's the question you should be asking yourself.... This *active DEV team* promoted their coin, nothing else...

At least as long as you don't lose anything, it should be fine, no?
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
January 05, 2019, 09:02:29 PM
Deeponion died and it will never hit ATH again, Deeponion just another shitty coin that offers a lot of bullshit promise through all of deeponion shills and ten you must know what will have done by them. A lot of people realized deeponion just another scam.
And deeponion just another bubble which has exploded like BCC. Now it's at $0.2 and only have 3 btc as trading volume.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
January 05, 2019, 07:02:21 PM
Deeponion died and it will never hit ATH again, Deeponion just another shitty coin that offers a lot of bullshit promise through all of deeponion shills and ten you must know what will have done by them. A lot of people realized deeponion just another scam.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
January 05, 2019, 06:44:30 PM

all good cryptocurrencies will hit the ATH again my friend
if this deeponion have an active dev, i think its not too hard to hit the ATH if the bull come back to crypto market
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 05, 2019, 08:19:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: