Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Dogecoin reach 1$ soon? - page 37. (Read 13723 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 11, 2021, 04:35:11 PM
I will not be certain to say that it's practical to see Dogecoin at $1. However, this is crypto and it's tendency of being unstable can get things going. Furthermore, with the ground-breaking tweets of Elon Musk, that does truly makes the market go into an unforeseen turnover. Obviously, I'm not persuaded that it will reach $1 soon yet on the off chance that the cost continues to increment and goes close to 1/4 of it at that point that is truly going to be some way or another persuading that it's probably going half and afterward et cetera.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
February 11, 2021, 03:59:30 PM
The dogecoin has already pumped up twice with the help of popular persons like Elon Musk, now that many people are trying to invest in Dogecoin, expecting to have another madness on doge. So what if, Elon Musk and other popular experts stopped supporting this meme coin, is there are a possibility that Dogecoin reaches 1$ on its own?

Well, like what I've said, this is just a meme coin, no utility, no usage but what do you think will be the realistic value of Dogecoin for the upcoming years?
as we know if DOGE is a coin meme, but DOGE can increase very high just because Elon Musk made a tweet about DOGE and that makes me believe if DOGE is worthy of investment at this time, so I'm very optimistic if the price of DOGE can reach $1 in the future even without the support of Elon Musk, because people already believe to investing in DOGE and of course DOGE has become a very popular investment for now.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 11, 2021, 02:07:16 PM
The dogecoin has already pumped up twice with the help of popular persons like Elon Musk, now that many people are trying to invest in Dogecoin, expecting to have another madness on doge. So what if, Elon Musk and other popular experts stopped supporting this meme coin, is there are a possibility that Dogecoin reaches 1$ on its own?

Well, like what I've said, this is just a meme coin, no utility, no usage but what do you think will be the realistic value of Dogecoin for the upcoming years?
As you said, It's just a meme coin, no utility, and no usage. This is why I think it won't reach 1$ especially on its own. Dogecoin recently got traction because of the influence of Elon musk shilling this coin and I'm sure that after he profited he will bail out immediately and will cause thousands of people who will be on loss.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
February 11, 2021, 02:04:17 PM

Why not? It has been pump so hard that these pump and dump group are just going to continue it. Doesn't matter if Elon Musk will stop supporting it. Doge has already build a audience from all the trading and pump and group groups specially WSB.

So WSB is also behind the pump of doge? Doge is the biggest surprise of 2021 but it didn't attract a bigger audience. It's just overhyped and manipulated. Without the tweet of Elon musk, I didn't think there was any possible way doge got that much price spike in such a short time. 1$ per doge will make doge to the 3rd largest crypto marketcap after eth.

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
February 11, 2021, 01:42:48 PM
I always see tweets written by elon musk about altcoins, one of which is Dogecoin.
Because his tweet had such a big influence on the price of Dogecoin, so the Doge community increased and bought a lot of Dogecoin.

To reach the price of 1 $ I don't think it will happen in the near future or it will not touch the price of 1 $ at all.
But it can happen if there is a big pump from big investors.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
February 11, 2021, 01:23:25 PM

Lol...I wonder how people keep expecting much from dogecoin. This coin has done massively well in the past few weeks. Done expect it to keep flying. Wait for a retrace. Also, 1$ is not possible soon!
Because, they are new and they don't know what they are talking about. The OP account is a "hero member" and should not be asking these type of questions but I do understand why others do it. Even after doge had the biggest increase in its life (or at least for a very long time) the price is still x10+ away from becoming 1 dollar.

Right now it is 7 cents and that means nearly 15x is needed for it to become 1 dollars, that is on top of that huge increase it had this year as well, so it is obvious that it is not going to be anything huge anytime soon, I am not expecting even 50 cents, or even 25 cents from it, because it had the increase and that was it. All the new people that ask if it will be 1 dollar asks because they think since it increased so much, it should continue to increase as well, whatever the reason that made it go up should make it keep going up.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
February 11, 2021, 11:34:42 AM
In my opinion if the celebrities stopped supporting doge coin, still it can reach $1 on its own because I believe the community will getting stronger to support doge but maybe it will take long years to achieve that goal so maybe in the 5 years.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
February 11, 2021, 10:47:57 AM
Doge pumping. Market condition of doge is very good. (from my opinion). Doge can hit $1 but, maybe it take long time. Now price is under $0.08.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 11, 2021, 10:41:45 AM
$1 per DOGE is way too much. I think you can be happy if it will hit the $0.10.

The only reason why people are screaming that it will hit $1 are just trying to get as many people into DOGE to pump their DOGES into.
$ 1 may be too far. moreover, it is a Dogecoin asset that we ourselves know how this coin is on the market. but from the initial price to the present, has a large price increase. looks like hoping to reach $ 1 if the current price is the starting price of the pump is still a possibility. If some big companies like Tesla also invested their money in Dogecoin of course higher pumps could also be achieved.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Student Coin
February 11, 2021, 10:33:57 AM
May be but need to realize that the Doge coin has absolutely no utility, no fundamentals. It brings no innovation into the market, but basically functions as a recruitment coin at this point. Point being its just a pump and dump, you can't be emotional with your investments and fomo into a spike because that's how people loose A lot of money. I just want people to be aware of the potential financial harm that can come from this fomo. Research some coins you like and invest in the ones you believe will make waves in the economic future
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
February 11, 2021, 10:23:36 AM
Doge coin pump because tweet by Elon Musk without his tweet Doge never break above $0.08 and always have lower price. Depend how many time Elon make many investor panic for buying Doge when his tweet maybe could make Doge break out above $1 but few week later, I am waiting will I get moment to buy doge right now and later back to higher price or not.
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 11, 2021, 10:19:55 AM
$1 per DOGE is way too much. I think you can be happy if it will hit the $0.10.

The only reason why people are screaming that it will hit $1 are just trying to get as many people into DOGE to pump their DOGES into.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
February 11, 2021, 10:15:39 AM
does anyone here knows how many DOGE coins there is in circulation, and what is a maximum amount of coins that could be minted, it is actually very important when thinking what maximal price could be

there is 128B+ tokens, so @$1 per token, that is $128B+ market capitalization, seems impossible, but who knows
what is even worse, total number is unlimited, I actually do not know how new coins could be minted, but there is no upper caps for coins in circulation, so it is good that there is no development team either, because that could be useful to mint new coins and make fortune
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 11, 2021, 10:08:49 AM
If social media influencers keep manipulating that coin in regular intervals while the bull market still exists then for sure the price can reach $1 in near future, but with no manipulation its a value like bitcoin reach 1 million per unit for doge to reach 1 dollar.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
February 11, 2021, 09:59:35 AM

actually DOGE has a function, which is to make transaction, because transaction fees using DOGE are very cheap compared to you doing transaction using Ethereum and Bitcoin, therefore even though DOGE is made just for joke, but actually DOGE can also be used for you to make transaction at a low fees and in my opinion there is nothing impossible in cryptocurrency including the price of DOGE which in the future can increase to $1, especially if many people have started to using DOGE as a transaction, then of course the price of DOGE must be very easy to increase by $1.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
February 11, 2021, 09:53:26 AM
DOGE can't reach 1$, that's near impossible for some reasons, it is a good coin for high ROI right now but don't expect too much from DOGE, first look at the max supply of DOGE, it's too massive honestly
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
February 11, 2021, 09:48:49 AM
no, just because the Tesla there in market doesn't mean the doge will continue to rise. Just a little logical, he entered the crypto world not 100% pure to invest in coins, but he must have his own business. I think in the near future the TESLA COIN will slide and that is the coin that will skyrocket, not doge.
it makes sense if the point is a business. introduction of a large company to the crypto market. Tesla may announce their own crypto to support the technology upgrade of the Tesla company.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
February 11, 2021, 09:30:58 AM
Well, like what I've said, this is just a meme coin, no utility, no usage
What do you mean by no utility and usage when the coin(though a meme coin) is used for payment and gambling? Do you truly understand what utility means? Well, Dogecoin getting to $1 will surely be a great miracle because its supply is very huge. The total supply isn't even known. A project with an infinite supply like Dogecoin is difficult to pull up well. This is what has kept Doge down all that while until Elon came on the scene. Except there will be coin burning, and only that will make its price fly on its own. On a subjective mood, I would like for Dogecoin to even get to $5, and I guess you know why  Grin
Probably what he meant is that there are no development on DOGE, when was the last time we have seen updates on their Github repo? But I agree that it is used by us gamblers as alternative to BTC and ETH which by today's standard are not very cheap anymore.

We have seen how the price when in the last couple of weeks, so I will not be surprised it is goes to $1.00 because of Elon Musk again.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 11, 2021, 09:18:28 AM

I'm new in investing Dogecoin and I'm one who's riding on the FOMO rocket and I guess the madness for DOGE won't stop coz Elon Musk and his company Tesla invested more crypto (BTC). He'll continue to make contribution on Dogecoin's price no matter what happen coz' he's one of the early investor of that what so called meme coin  Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 300
February 11, 2021, 09:01:33 AM
At the moment it seems incredible to me. However, I also thought that the price of 10 cents is also impossible.
One thing i know for sure is that I wont enter such a risky asset now.
Pages:
Jump to: