Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Elon musk listen to bitcoiners not to delete Hal Finney's account - page 2. (Read 215 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Twitter is a centralized platform and it activities and policies are made by the current CEOs and if Elon Musk decode to remove inactive accounts from Twitter it may affect users who used that social media as achieve and record of history of those passed.
Even though twitter seek to eliminate bots accounts and multiple account which are all elements of centralization,
Notable Bitcoin personalities in the past already know the risk of centralized platform, that is why they were more involved in other social media so it becomes hard for future whales to totally erased their posts as support to Bitcoin and even their contribution to Bitcoin development from the internet.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
Given enough publicity to get his attention, I think it's highly likely that he'll consider not deleting Twitter accounts that have been owned by (confirmed) deceased users. As far as I know he's taken a good amount of opinions from Twitter users.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
I am reading it on line and it make me feel emotional with the appeal by follow bitcoiners begging musk not to include the Hal Finney's account to the list for those Twitter account he will delete when he announced that on 9th December.

Finney was the first Twitter account to mention the subject of Bitcoin on the social media platform on Jan. 10, 2009, at 10:33 p.m. (ET). “Running bitcoin,” Finney tweeted that day and the tweet has more than 55,000 likes at the time of writing. The @halfin account has more than 69,400 Twitter followers on Dec. 12, 2022.

Will Elon listen to those voice or will his hate transfer to Hal Finney's account to make bitcoin unpopular more. I feel emotional about it when reading it when he say it that account not login that inactive will be deleted.

Finney, who passed away in Aug. 2014, was the first to mention bitcoin in a tweet on the public forum.

Hal Finney first mention bitcoin in a tweet on the public forum
Pages:
Jump to: