Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH make everyone poor? ETH price at $300 again soon? ETH bubble popping? - page 7. (Read 961 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Create Your Decentralized Life
Why do people pay so much for 1 ETH now? $1100? When for $1100 they can buy 11 different low market cap coins that all have chance to go x50? Who is going to pay $10000 for 1 ETH ever and why would they? Because 1 ETH goes to $100k? And then 1 Million? And then ETH owns the whole planet?

Are people completely NUTS? Its already shown in the last 6 months that high market cap coins are too huge and have lost their momentum. Now its ALWAYS the small coins that go x50 like Waltonchain, IOStoken, Metaverse, Vechain, Raiblocks.. Those can still go x50.. Those can still make you rich.... But buying overpriced, expensive ETH.. how stupid are people? They are leading us right into a gigantic crash.

I believe the only people push ETH so hard is those who got it for $10 or $1 and want idiiots to pay $1100 so the price keeps rising for them. Its a scam.
Maybe most of the people who has a lot of eth was the first and early holders of this coin like me,
i bought ethereum last year when it was around $11 for $30,000 well guess now how much money i have,but why did i risk my money to ethereum?its simple because i believed in its platform which i am right,calling investors stupid making you a total moron.
Activity: 112
Merit: 7
Why do people pay so much for 1 ETH now? $1100? When for $1100 they can buy 11 different low market cap coins that all have chance to go x50? Who is going to pay $10000 for 1 ETH ever and why would they? Because 1 ETH goes to $100k? And then 1 Million? And then ETH owns the whole planet?

Are people completely NUTS? Its already shown in the last 6 months that high market cap coins are too huge and have lost their momentum. Now its ALWAYS the small coins that go x50 like Waltonchain, IOStoken, Metaverse, Vechain, Raiblocks.. Those can still go x50.. Those can still make you rich.... But buying overpriced, expensive ETH.. how stupid are people? They are leading us right into a gigantic crash.

I believe the only people push ETH so hard is those who got it for $10 or $1 and want idiiots to pay $1100 so the price keeps rising for them. Its a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: