Pages:
Author

Topic: can eth reach over 700 - page 21. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 06:31:30 PM
Why it wont? we are still in a bullish trend whic makes these altcoins grow massively,bitcoin is still pointing upwards which is why most of the investors are putting their money back to cryptocurrencies,which means the big players are still with us making the market grow bigger! it is very possible as we can see bitcoin is trying to break the currenct resistance.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
April 16, 2018, 06:27:46 PM
It seems to me that the price of Ethereum will reach $ 700 in mid-may, not earlier. The market certainly took a step forward, but nevertheless it now stands still, and as we all see the news no longer affect the cryptocurrency as it was before, and therefore should not occur such sharp jumps.

I think that you are right and Ethereum will not raise to $700 until next month, but I believe that will be around $1000 in summer time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
April 16, 2018, 06:27:09 PM
Yes of course it is possible. It just has to continue to grow like in the last weeks. Should it continue like that then we will surely see the $ 700 again. May be that we reach at the end of summer  the old high price and a new high at the end of this year.
(But thats not sure)
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 06:24:54 PM
Of course it can as he market is very bullish right now,bitcoin has been trying to push the market up which is why most of the coins are growing too,ethereum is already at $500 levels as of the moment which makes that very possible,as you can see crytocurrencies are in a bullish trend that is why we are going to make a lot of money when we bought coins from the bloody market.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 06:22:20 PM
It seems to me that the price of Ethereum will reach $ 700 in mid-may, not earlier. The market certainly took a step forward, but nevertheless it now stands still, and as we all see the news no longer affect the cryptocurrency as it was before, and therefore should not occur such sharp jumps.
Activity: 210
April 16, 2018, 06:22:15 PM
Unstable $ 500 is also good after its price of 350. Oh, this etherium. I certainly hope only for its growth!
Activity: 546
April 16, 2018, 06:18:08 PM
There is every probability Ethereum grows more than $700. But that's up to me and you. People need to stop panic and sell for cryptocurrency to grow.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 06:15:34 PM
This is quite believable, Ethereum recently has maintain a healthy and steady price of $500+ inplace of $300+ it's was few days ago and am optimistic that the market will reach $700 by the end of the Month or thereabouts.
Activity: 210
April 16, 2018, 06:03:59 PM
Why wouldnt ethereum reach that ? we are in a very bullish market and you should know how the market works,so that you wont be surprised to most of the things,i wont be so sure about it because if the market will be corrected,it might take for a while for ethereum to reach that support level again.But if bitcoin is going to go bull run once again the possiblity of growing will be much bigger.
Activity: 168
April 16, 2018, 05:52:33 PM
Very possible as of the moment bitcoin is trying its best to push the market up,more people are joining our community that is why the market is in green,which means most of the altcoins are growing including ethereum which is the only coin that can replace bitcoin if ever bitcoin will fail in the future,you should be buying ethereum as it can rise to $2k theoretically this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 05:51:01 PM
anyone beleive that eth will reach 700 in next 30 days .  i think last april it will reach 600 and next month it will reach 700
I also adhere to such thoughts, I only think if the trend of bulls will continue to be in May, it may cost not 800 and maybe 900-1000
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
April 16, 2018, 05:49:15 PM
Must admit I'm impressed by the sudden bounce back in Crypto over the past few days, didn't expect it to happen anytime soon (not that I'm complaining). I do think if we get back to December levels though I'm going to cash out and sit back until it comes back down again though before buying back in.

This is bump is happening due to tax day in US. Almost for three days of time bro, you have to understand the bitcoin and ethereum will not have any competition whatever the coins are here in the market.
If you want to cashout the fund please do very much little fund only because we people expecting big fund as bump in a upcoming years. Then to say about the ethereum value, I am sure we will find the biggest profit ever you see this time.
Activity: 280
April 16, 2018, 05:47:40 PM
Must admit I'm impressed by the sudden bounce back in Crypto over the past few days, didn't expect it to happen anytime soon (not that I'm complaining). I do think if we get back to December levels though I'm going to cash out and sit back until it comes back down again though before buying back in.

It is possible that this was a tough day game in the market against those who put money on Bitcoin's decline. Everything depends on the mass of capital on the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 05:39:26 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 05:36:32 PM
anyone beleive that eth will reach 700 in next 30 days .  i think last april it will reach 600 and next month it will reach 700
Yes, I believe. Good news gradually and carefully unfolding the market I think this is in order to prepare for a good breakthrough. I do not believe in technical analysis on an unregulated market, here operates psychology
Activity: 182
April 16, 2018, 05:29:01 PM
Of course it can as the market is very bullish right now most of the altcoins including bitcoin is growing more massively,but we should be taking profits as of the moment because the whales are taking their profits which they have bought from the altcoins when the bloody market has happened,you shouldnt be buying now because it is risky,ethereum can reach that value few days from now when bitcoin are going to push the market up.
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 05:27:59 PM
If the crypto market condition keeps stable, I'm sure Eth will touch that number. Rising prices Btc boosts other coins to go up including Eth. Eth is the second coin after Btc is in great demand. The high price of Btc makes some people move to Eth. If things continue like that then in the next two months Eth will be at the price of $ 700 even more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
April 16, 2018, 05:24:52 PM
anyone beleive that eth will reach 700 in next 30 days .  i think last april it will reach 600 and next month it will reach 700
I think that in April it will reach 700. Because it is a small price for ethereum and he will quickly return the position
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 05:23:52 PM
Of course it can because the bitcoin's movements are better than every before! the whole market is trying to push itself up so we should be expecting more bullish movements before it is going to be corrected,because im sure after the bulls got tired these bears are going to show up once again giving us bloody market causing most of the coins to lose value.
Activity: 98
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 16, 2018, 05:22:49 PM
Yes it could, and it could reach it quickly. There is also a chance that we keep hovering at this level however. I do think though that when ether goes, it goes quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: