Author

Topic: Can gambling be profitable in long term ? - page 136. (Read 112232 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 26, 2016, 07:44:05 AM
Gambling can be really profitable on a long term, I did it at myself but the point is that is pretty hard because you have to invest a lot to make it even or to gain profit.
Its mostly a matter of time before you really will gain profit at the end when you stop with gambling some people lose a lot also.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
February 26, 2016, 07:31:52 AM
all of this is just throwing theories around, which i agree that all of it is possible.

but as far as experience and practical matters go, i have not yet experienced win in long term. you can call me unlucky but it is what it is.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
February 26, 2016, 07:05:03 AM
Yes it can but at sometime you have to stop for sure because you cannot always have luck to win a gambling game.
I think its possible on a long term but you have to be really safe and always bet with low amounts if you ask me.
Activity: 546
February 26, 2016, 05:51:44 AM
It can be really profitable if you ask me because gambling can get you deliver a lot of money and also pretty fast if you ask me.
The only problem is that gambling can also be on a long term very risky and you also can do the opposite and that is losing a lot money because you still need luck at the end.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
February 26, 2016, 05:51:24 AM
Can gambling be profitable in long term ?
I think no. If gambling can give some profit it wil be short term only.
Big burst, one time to atract you, some freebits, huge bonus on depossit but in the long term
it is designed to take away all your chash and leave you wanting to get even.
Thats how its work, they will dry your pocket and in the fever of greed you will give them more.
Just dont.
Activity: 546
February 26, 2016, 05:41:17 AM
Well its  hard to  be but you only bet at sport it may become in the long time profitable ,but well we wont win always  soo along the journey we must cover the loss ,gambling  at other ways it will be a extreme lucky person able to keep gambling and winning more then loose.

I'd rather recommend cards. A skilled poker player can win a lot of money by playing in free tournaments or the ones that require just a small amount of money to get in.
If you know what you're doing the risk is close to 0.

With freerolls or low buy in poker the issue isn't not being +ev its rather the time you will take playing and the amount earned at the end.  $1 per hour isn't good for anyone really unless in very poor country.
Activity: 616
February 26, 2016, 05:35:47 AM
Not that cant be possible. Gambling is always very bad and that is not good. We all hope that more people will stop gambling.
You lose always more money. And it is all wasted and that is not good. if you gamble you must play with small amounts.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
February 26, 2016, 04:07:56 AM
No one can explain what is the best strategy to maintain your gain in gambling it is a "do or die" thing.
gambling is unpredictable yet an exciting game to test your luck.
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2016, 01:09:40 AM
Honestly I never think gambling can give you PROFIT though it can give you short happiness Smiley
Not 100% currect this .. when you see stats of random guys on Primedice you will see most of the people in loss though, but many are in profit too, that itself means that they are having good profit in the long run of playing dice. But sometimes this theory works, mostly you will see loss much often than profits.

I don't think any one can make a profit in the long run from gambling. People are sharing only there winning portion but they will not share there bad stories because they want people to join under there referrals to earn some free coins. Gambling is only for short time happiness but not for long term.

Yes your saying is true but some of them do have profit too and keep on sharing their winning and even give us some strategy for us to try so I dont think all of them are not profit in a long term. Gambling can be in a long term if you know how to manage your income and outcome of your money
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
February 25, 2016, 10:52:12 PM
Honestly I never think gambling can give you PROFIT though it can give you short happiness Smiley
Not 100% currect this .. when you see stats of random guys on Primedice you will see most of the people in loss though, but many are in profit too, that itself means that they are having good profit in the long run of playing dice. But sometimes this theory works, mostly you will see loss much often than profits.

I don't think any one can make a profit in the long run from gambling. People are sharing only there winning portion but they will not share there bad stories because they want people to join under there referrals to earn some free coins. Gambling is only for short time happiness but not for long term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 25, 2016, 04:38:15 PM
It can be but most likely it will not, a lot of people have tried it but the most of them failed,
they only lost a lot of money because of it.
I think its possible but almost impossible because you need some much luck, maybe with poker or something its possible because these games require less more luck.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
February 25, 2016, 04:23:43 PM
Well its  hard to  be but you only bet at sport it may become in the long time profitable ,but well we wont win always  soo along the journey we must cover the loss ,gambling  at other ways it will be a extreme lucky person able to keep gambling and winning more then loose.

I'd rather recommend cards. A skilled poker player can win a lot of money by playing in free tournaments or the ones that require just a small amount of money to get in.
If you know what you're doing the risk is close to 0.
Activity: 252
February 25, 2016, 03:56:25 PM
Activity: 420
February 25, 2016, 02:18:48 PM
It can be profitable but this is mostly high unlikely for most people along us, gambling is pure luck so you can win a lot on a long term but this is just happening sometimes when people have a lot of luck.
I think its not possible for a normal spare time gambler because it takes a lot of time and you will need to invest a lot to even play some games at gambling websites(minimum bet).
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
February 25, 2016, 01:53:14 PM
no one who will always win at gambling. and can be regarded as won 1 time and lost 10 times. so gambling can not be profitable in long term
It depends in the game.. If you gamble in dice game it will not profitable and it can drain your wallet fast.. Than playing it on poker that you need time before you make a profit. so poker is a long term game that you can make profit.. It is better to play poker in live games..

There is no guarantee that you will win in long term from poker game, you will always need a luck to win on any kind of gambling.

That's right,  no matter how good you are playing poker,  a luck will choose you to win or lost.
Luck is the most important instrument in gambling, without this you will not make money .
Activity: 322
February 25, 2016, 01:25:08 PM
No that is not possible. If you gamble you will always lose more money than you win money so gambling is very bad.
I hope later that more people will understand that gambling is very bad to do. It is also waste you time....
Activity: 462
February 25, 2016, 01:02:24 PM
Gambling can be really profitable but it depends on how you gamble and witch gambling game you are playing, its also that you need luck of course because without luck you will never win a gambling game.
It can be profitable on a long term but its also that you need luck and only some people will have this.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 25, 2016, 12:19:51 PM
no one who will always win at gambling. and can be regarded as won 1 time and lost 10 times. so gambling can not be profitable in long term
It depends in the game.. If you gamble in dice game it will not profitable and it can drain your wallet fast.. Than playing it on poker that you need time before you make a profit. so poker is a long term game that you can make profit.. It is better to play poker in live games..

There is no guarantee that you will win in long term from poker game, you will always need a luck to win on any kind of gambling.

Poker is a base game skill and i think i can make profit with this game not in online games but in live game i can make profit here in real life..
Because you can choose what you want to move. honestly i can't make profit in online poker but i can make a profit in live poker..
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
February 25, 2016, 12:12:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 25, 2016, 11:37:45 AM
Jump to: