Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Gambling earn someone a living - page 10. (Read 919 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 05, 2023, 11:29:51 AM
Two years ago my best friend had saved $5000

He earned around $9000 in a year with gambling.

Last year he lost $12000 with gambling.

Now he is in debt!

I think you know what I am saying...
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
March 05, 2023, 11:23:45 AM
On before now gambling was seen as a dirty habit and was painted black in the society because way back the society believes any gambler have so many bad habits too like doing drugs which most gamblers was mafias not just mafias but rich people .But in this present world now gambling is seen as a business which both young (+18) and old part in which in the old times gambling was base most times about money wasn’t base on sport but now is modernize into different kind of sport that why in west Africa there are so many gambling and betting companies because is been accepted by the public now as a medium of making extra cash basically gambling to me was for men but now you can see woman parting in gambling games which everyone in that habit believes each day he/she must make more returns than he/she has spent to stake just as an entrepreneur knows that risk management of any business he/she is operating,a gambler knows that their is high risk in every stake but their believes so much in good future that good must always come by that no matter the amount a gambler loses believes his coming will earn that triple times .So my question now is that can someone use gambling as a means of earning living?
Pages:
Jump to: