Pages:
Author

Topic: Can government destroy Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 1736 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 09:30:49 AM
As recently government are banning bitcoin in some countries. Do you think can government distroy bitcoin?

I think there's been a lot of reviews about what you discussed. there are various differences from many of its members here. but in fact, every country can not destroy bitcoin. and this has happened in the past several years. the last country forbid strong is china, why china, because most miners from china residents. but bitcoin is still used until this moment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
May 04, 2018, 09:29:39 AM
As recently government are banning bitcoin in some countries. Do you think can government destroy bitcoin?

I guess the bitcoin is already created on the internet and it is already been up in the system having the thinking that no one was an owner of this bitcoin, In my opinion, is a big lie that blockchain is already up and developing over time I don't believe that there is no one that is making this all happened meaning it is already so powerful.When it comes on the internet even the government cannot shut down the bitcoin and blockchain easily because it is already up all over the world surely they could have blocked it but it could go back and already even if they block it in their county there is always a way to access it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 04, 2018, 09:25:25 AM
they can't destroy bitcoin but they can regulate it. why destroy if they can get money from it and it can passively help their economic to grow. many are against but don't forget many are also in favor of bitcoin. bitcoin is also decentralized and no one is in control over it.

What government can do is making regulation on cryptomarket so government can collecting taxes. To destroy or ban bitcoin, government should shut down internet connection on their country because as long internet connection exist, bitcoin or other crypto will always exist too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
May 04, 2018, 09:18:12 AM
As recently government are banning bitcoin in some countries. Do you think can government distroy bitcoin?

I dont think if goverments will going to destroy it because some govermemts are accepting this because they know the potential of the cryptocurrency  and i know that this cryptocurrency is our future money our future currency because people used this to trasact so fast.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 09:13:49 AM
i don't think so. government will accept them. real money will be disappear soon. government must find some thing to trade
Activity: 140
May 04, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
That was so hard for the goverment to destroy bitcoin. Many problem that they consider in it matter and many of point about it and that just imposible for them to destroy it
Activity: 92
May 04, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
well i think instead this questions we need to enhance data on bitcoin.
no wonder, government try to destroy bitcoin.but they cant success.
YED
Activity: 209
May 04, 2018, 09:08:25 AM
Complying with government regulators' rules may remove ostensible excuses from their rhetorical arsenal and that may help for a very precious time. But more important are mainstreaming cryptocurrency before regulators can shut it down (the Uber effect) and legally bribing politicians with Bitcoin with with proceeds from the cryptocurrency industry (wealthy cryptocurrency owners should fund key politicians' campaigns, preferably with Bitcoin).

Keeping cryptocurrency legal really is a race against the clock at this point. Its growing popularity serves clashing forces by simultaneously spooking the regulators and mainstream it. The latter wins only to the extent the former can be restrained.

Activity: 126
May 04, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

No, i don't think so, government may ban the usage of bitcoin but they can never ever destroy it. Bitcoin is created for all the people around the world, it is decentralized and nobody controls it.
Activity: 42
May 04, 2018, 09:07:25 AM
Definitely NO. Bitcoin is like a drugs. Although our government is fighting on drugs, they can't kill all users of it. Like in bitcoin, there will always use bitcoin in transaction, so, government will never destroy bitcoin
Activity: 80
May 04, 2018, 09:06:09 AM
I think it could be a government to remove or destroy bitcoin. Because for a government if it can threaten then they will take any action. For example if bitcoin is used for everything that is illegal then it can certainly threaten a government.
Activity: 532
May 04, 2018, 09:03:47 AM
they can't destroy bitcoin but they can regulate it. why destroy if they can get money from it and it can passively help their economic to grow. many are against but don't forget many are also in favor of bitcoin. bitcoin is also decentralized and no one is in control over it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
May 04, 2018, 08:57:26 AM
The government maybe able to 'destroy' bitcoin in the country. Even if the government blocks all bitcoin-related sites and completely banned.
The government can't seize the bitcoin that we have, except we keep it in the online wallet that they've created.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
May 04, 2018, 08:54:28 AM
Yeah. That if bitcoin did something against the law. The Government can destroy anything that against the law.
Yes in many countries governments announced that using bitcoin is against the law and suppose if you use means you have to pay a penalty. But till today no governament officially announced that they ban cryptocurrency in their country. that means they are against the blockchain technology and they don't have any control over it. once the governament lost there control then they will destroy anything it maybe bitcoin or something else.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 04, 2018, 08:51:54 AM
Today we see how decetralized apps can be destroyed by governments.
See for example telegram messenger which cant be banned by Russian government and its only beginning
Activity: 154
May 04, 2018, 08:51:25 AM

,,,After the existence of bitcoin, there are some other government from other countries wanted to ban bicoin, but unfortunately they were failed. Actually, bitcoin is still growing for nowadays and it works normally for the better future.
Activity: 252
May 04, 2018, 08:49:15 AM
I think that's impossible, because they are also using it to do some things, and it is a very good technical currency to trade, saving time, safety and speed.
Activity: 210
May 04, 2018, 08:46:46 AM
Many bitcoin enthusiasts, despite a lot of resistance in every country. I am sure one day all will receive bitcoin and cryptocurrency and the price is increasing every year.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
May 04, 2018, 08:44:03 AM
They can try, but they wont succeed. The whole concept of decentralization is what will protect Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from governments. They are trying to delay the inevitable!!! Change is coming, they will lose their grip on the world and we will all have equal chances to succeed... 
you have the same mind with me, I also think like that. they can do the destruction of BTC but they will not succeed as they had planned I strongly believe it
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
May 04, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

I think they can not disrupt the aspirations of the people because some of the people who have limitations can not find a decent job for them by making use of this access they can be freer beyond their daily activities and not necessarily the government get bitcoin access so they control it is very likely small when they succeeded in hacking the impact to the long time joining. this is the first step in the modern era in the field of economy only this my opinion hopefully received well.
Pages:
Jump to: