Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Holding Bitcoin affect the stocks - page 6. (Read 2289 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 11:47:03 AM
Well i think when all the bitcoin holders are holding for better profits there is possible shortage of stocks and may affect the growth of bitcoin. The process of keeping things effective requires everyone to have patience and confidence in the bitcoin. It's not simple but you need to accept to find success in the potential market but it is still very young.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2018, 01:42:21 PM
Well first thing Bitcoin is not a stock. There is a fixed supply of Bitcoin and its called coins or if you want to go in shorter denomination than you can call it Satoshis.

Yes hodling bitcoin affects its price as it reduces the selling pressure from the markets and this raises its price.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
June 11, 2018, 01:40:02 PM
People nowadays used to hold bitcoin instead than to circulate it, how may if affect in the stock or volume of the bitcoins?
Absolutely it has a positive impact in bitcoin price as the circulation become lesser the price would be higher since  there would be lesser number of seller than number of buyer. the law of supply and demand may applied in this situation. high demand liw supply can make fhe price even more higher
indeed it may happen, and it is possible that many people are buying bitcoins to them hold, and for example many people hold their bitcoins and do not sell them at a time when prices are going downhill, surely for example more people will buy and increase people which invests, this could have a positive impact on bitcoin price increases again, and many traders and investors are now expecting that the bitcoin will soon come back to peak again.
That is right, there is an advantage and disadvantage as well, because the price will really grow fast if we are going to just hold it, since demand is increasing and the supply is limited or fixed, so the advantage of it is it will really dump once people seen that their investment is growing and they will withdraw their funds.
Yes I agree on that. I think holding btc has a direct effect to the current stock on the market place. Maybe it will pump if we all can hold our bitcoin without any hesitation. Bitcoin is now dropping so then if we are going to hold bitcoin today with patience it will maybe rise in the next few days. It really depend on the volume of the investors so if bitcoin community runs good the price will also runs fluently because of the good feedback on the feild.
Activity: 81
June 11, 2018, 01:37:44 PM
Well in my knowlegde, I think if we hold bitcoins it affects the stocks because if we continuing holding it then it will increase the price . Simultaneously if we continuing sell it then the supply will increase and prices will decrease.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 11, 2018, 01:27:59 PM
People nowadays used to hold bitcoin instead than to circulate it, how may if affect in the stock or volume of the bitcoins?
Absolutely it has a positive impact in bitcoin price as the circulation become lesser the price would be higher since  there would be lesser number of seller than number of buyer. the law of supply and demand may applied in this situation. high demand liw supply can make fhe price even more higher
indeed it may happen, and it is possible that many people are buying bitcoins to them hold, and for example many people hold their bitcoins and do not sell them at a time when prices are going downhill, surely for example more people will buy and increase people which invests, this could have a positive impact on bitcoin price increases again, and many traders and investors are now expecting that the bitcoin will soon come back to peak again.
That is right, there is an advantage and disadvantage as well, because the price will really grow fast if we are going to just hold it, since demand is increasing and the supply is limited or fixed, so the advantage of it is it will really dump once people seen that their investment is growing and they will withdraw their funds.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
For me i always wait for the lower value,so it's time for me best think to buy bitcoin and keep it hold. If only few are circulating it has impact on the market exchange if too much Bitcoin is circulation then it has another impact,  but, if Bitcoin is circulated and regularly use on purchase more positive outcome will come. have been thinking about it for a long time and I think that the moment bitcoin stops serving as a medium of exchange, its price will plummet. This is why I am worried about this recent trend.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 01:04:23 PM
Activity: 811
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 05, 2018, 10:18:33 PM
Possibly right now bitcoin holding is the main had now this time to fair.if you want to increase your money then can you keep claim holding. personally me I always wait for the lower value,so it's time for me best think to buy bitcoin and keep it hold.
Activity: 96
June 05, 2018, 09:49:02 PM
most prefer to hold and increase the valuation of Bitcoin in the process the more they hold the less there are in terms of Bitcoin supply in he market, Little supply only leads to high prices, the stocks may not be affected as such, but the value of the coin will shoot
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
June 05, 2018, 09:24:16 PM
Activity: 616
June 05, 2018, 09:22:00 PM
Once bitcoin has been accepted globally and  legally, and also has been traded in the world market; high volume of bitcoin transaction will affect stocks market.It is normal and often happened in stock market or commodity market. This condition is also interrelated with the economic condition of several big countries like USA, England, European countries, Japan, Australia, etc. This can be monitored from price fluctuation in Forex price, commodity price and stock price. One example, New york stock exchange will be rebound due a better economic condition of USA, Gold price can rise because many investors convert their investment from stocks to gold for certain reasons. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 09:05:45 PM
Over the past several months, those who have held on to their bitcoins and remained calm in the face of sell-off panics have generally profited the most, as a result.
Holding bitcoins will also help boost its value because supply will be limited.
Activity: 511
June 05, 2018, 07:02:20 PM
I think holding and not distributing it does not affect the volume of bitcoin and only affects the price and value of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 196
June 05, 2018, 07:01:00 PM
Yes, of course if only few are circulating it has impact on the market exchange if too much Bitcoin is circulation then it has another impact,  but, if Bitcoin is circulated and regularly use on purchase more positive outcome will come!
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
June 05, 2018, 06:14:22 PM
yup , but the effect is depend on how much that bitcoin hold , but market still market they will circulate the bitcoin and will always work
Activity: 22
June 05, 2018, 06:00:52 PM
on one hand holding bitcoin can increase it's value as the offer decreases but the demand stays the same or increases on the other hand circulating it males it gain value too.So a combination of the two would be perfect.
Activity: 182
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 05, 2018, 05:55:46 PM
Holding can affect the stock in a big way. If no transactions are made it only makes Bitcoin feel scarce and their by increase the price of the few one's out there in a negative way, because when you feel it's time to sell another person will also want to sell so who will be buying, this make it inconveniencing for people to make transactions and of couse who will want to buy at higher price?
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
June 05, 2018, 09:07:15 AM
Bitcoin has no related stock - you trade the currency directly. And yes, holding instead of using will effect the price negatively. I have been thinking about it for a long time and I think that the moment bitcoin stops serving as a medium of exchange, its price will plummet. This is why I am worried about this recent trend to hodl only.
Activity: 224
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
June 05, 2018, 09:06:40 AM
Of course yes, its affect the volume of bitcoin because the total supply is not totally circulating so thats why the volume gets weak, but i think its affect the price of bitcoin, because thier are many holders and the demand gets high, we all now that higher demand the higher the price.

circulating supply is calculated as the all btc that are already mined. It doesn't matter when you transact them or not. Trading volume is affected by the amount of btc exchanged.
Activity: 154
June 05, 2018, 09:02:44 AM
Probably yes.Holding bitcoin can really affect the stocks and its value in the market exchange.Supply and demand perhaps the basic concept of economics and is the basis of a market economy.Literally speaking,low supply and high demand increase price,on the other hand,the greater the supply and the lower the demand,the price tends to fall.
Pages:
Jump to: