Pages:
Author

Topic: Can HTB, Token of Hotbit Exchange Hit 40x? - page 2. (Read 583 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
We have too see quality and the product of the exchange first because normally demand of the exchange token's according to amount of user and volume transaction on the exchange. In this bearish market i think is hard for token price going to 40x but can be possible to 10x.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Right now investing in any ICO projects at the moment, taking in the condition of the market, is a risky move.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
If that exchange develops and becomes the top exchange of coinmarket, then that can happen. The current price is still very cheap at only 0.0077$, so if the exchange of development, the token of that exchange will also develop. X100-1000 is absolutely possible
Activity: 594
Merit: 252
At the Hotmine platform, mining coin is not $HTB. $HTB holders will be hold their $HTB 's on theirs wallet. $HTB ' s circulation supply will be constant and HOTBIT will not create $HTB. Cet price was always decreasing and it depended on creating new $CET s. If mining earning was be $HTB, $HTB price will decrase but at this point price will increase. This very very big advantage for HTB..
Activity: 1
I already make my own decide , I bought at 120 sats , I like the project which give away income for holders such as CET  . CET did it before but CET token GİVES CET token , HTB token gives HTM this is the best advantages and differences between CET. .
in my opinion  HTB will bee better than CET  because of this reason. .
Token price will not get in stress because of mining income .
i am already in.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
Hotbit is really good exchange. I had a problem with withdrawal, created a ticket to the support and mentally said goodbay to my funds. But support answered and solved problem during less than one day, amazing!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
$HTB just needed to hodl and since it’s not the $HTB token which is not mined on the Hotmine Platform relevent to Hotbit it is not going to increase as quantity like $CET in the circulation. If $HTB paid as income of mining, there was going to be reason for decrease the valudate below.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
65 Eth sell orders on ETH/HTB. Waiting for my ETH to deposit on HOTBIT. I hope i can buy some before it is too late. I think not many knows about HTB cuz it's not listed on CMC. Good to buy some before it hit 40x like CET lol. Great exchange btw.

Yeah i agree I also surprise HTB because i didn't know about that coins congrats for those people have own HTB coins eve if the signal,is red they achieved the target price sell.
Activity: 594
Merit: 252
Why htb still not be listed in cmc?
Activity: 5
super project ... highly recommend 👍
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
Hotbit's hype is too much, its price bubble is too big, I think it may be a very risky thing to enter now, just like someone invested in fomo last month, can't get any return at all.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Moon soon next 100x
Activity: 5
Easy 10x proffit ☺😱
Activity: 33
good project! i think htb go to the moon...
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
I have heard about this exchange recently i went to check their listings and i like their approach of listing good quality new projects quickly attracting big communities behind each project to their exchange, i think hotbit has a bright future so their token will also be doing well in improved market conditions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
Hotbit exchange is now on my favourite list.  This exchange is very light and feels good to use. Though I did not follow him before but if he predicted about the pundix then i am sure he has a great sense of predictions. From now i will be following him, And I think it is very normal that Hotbit coin can go high if the market pumps. I wish i will convert my coins into HTB coin. Thank You for your update about it
Activity: 4
It is a matter of time when whales enter this project. it will be very difficult to get this project from these prices
I agree I do some purchases before it is too late.
the stock market does not easily damage tokens. I've never heard of.
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
Very good project. Mining system very soon
Activity: 1
Apart from the project's individual advantages, timing of the upcoming events  are more important (Hitmine mining, HTB is also about to be listed in coinmarketcap etc.). It seems quite possible that BTC is about to make a reversal. You can even tell that by checking Binance. Nearly half of the coins are up 20%. It is quite apparent that when BTC confirms the reversal, people will be more interested in underrated coins to take higher profits.  Exchange volumes are increasing and Hotbit is no exception. Along with the HTB itself, Hotbit is increasingly attracting new users. Considering the usage cases of the HTB, more volume in the exchange also means more value of the HTB. It's not possible to say how much profit it will yield but it is sure to become a quite profitable investment. Technically, if you check HTB's daily chart, you can see that the price just broke above its 2nd ath peak and still find high volume support at that price  level (this is still more than quarter of its ICO price).
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
Exchange native tokens are one of my favorites. Thought the market is bearish now it's still a good idea to bag them. I missed out on binance even when a friend tried without luck to convince me to buy. Ever since I missed out on that gem, I've become an exchange tokens fan. So get you some HTB if while you can
Pages:
Jump to: